A question for david t

A

Anonymous

is tos real? why is brummie allowed to curse and attacked call people names if tos is real?

Brummie is a resident troll who somehow hasn't violated TOS yet.

Only registered users can enter a sub-forum "the pigsty", freely insult other users in there.

If you don't like Brummie, create a user account and put him on ignore.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Report the specific post and we will take a look. In many cases the name calling was started by the other party.

is tos real? why is brummie allowed to curse and attacked call people names if tos is real?

Report the specific post and we will take a look. In many cases the name calling was started by the other party.

agree david that sometimes that's the case as he she is sometimes careful about it or they just start it themselves through proxy but telling people hes gonna put his balls in there mouth seems to violate it as well for anyone else not involved. why not have both or all involved simply take there fight to the off topic fight thread despite who started it if both descend into breaking tos and fighting like unkept children. bickering is one thing but telling people you gonna sexually assault them in order to bicker seems very out of line for everyone else or just people viewing the page for news. in the future ill just copy the post and ask about something more specific in order to get a better bearing on it I guess

thanks for the reply regardless and the reasonable way you spoke. hope your day is good, its beautiful here

No problem, glad it's acceptable. Things get out of hand sometimes, but usually it takes at least two to keep an argument going. Blowups happen every so often, especially if there isn't much more to say on the actual topic. It's easy enough to ignore, if there is a real TOS violation like personal info given out then it's more serious. Going through, reading and moving posts takes some effort.

agree david that sometimes that's the case as he she is sometimes careful about it or they just start it themselves through proxy but telling people hes gonna put his balls in there mouth seems to violate it as well for anyone else not involved. why not have both or all involved simply take there fight to the off topic fight thread despite who started it if both descend into breaking tos and fighting like unkept children. bickering is one thing but telling people you gonna sexually assault them in order to bicker seems very out of line for everyone else or just people viewing the page for news. in the future ill just copy the post and ask about something more specific in order to get a better bearing on it I guess

thanks for the reply regardless and the reasonable way you spoke. hope your day is good, its beautiful here

No problem, glad it's acceptable. Things get out of hand sometimes, but usually it takes at least two to keep an argument going. Blowups happen every so often, especially if there isn't much more to say on the actual topic. It's easy enough to ignore, if there is a real TOS violation like personal info given out then it's more serious. Going through, reading and moving posts takes some effort.

I guess im talking comments like this one

"Each and every time you open your prison bitch gob I'll ram it in balls deep, you're doomed to alway having to bend and fluff 'Handy', show me how you Manc/Scouse lads can give BrummieBoy a hand-shandy! 180! Fookin numpty troll slag. Game over. LOL!"

and to me it shouldn't really matter who started it as some harassing me doesn't give me a green light to behave like this. if so then the offender would just insult themselves with a proxy and give themselves a greenlight to infer insults towards everyone which would also be alright I guess if it wasn't framed as such. I thought cursing and threats were a violation of tos. as to acceptable, I mean its your site so I wont tell you what you should do. I have no animosity for you or anyone really. I don't want to be disrespectful towards you since im in your house. the world has enough animosity without us creating more pointlessly. anyway whateves, hope you can sneak into a show soon. part of me would be mad at that but I think part of me would like the game.

The op saying things about Brummies child is also wrong. Surface and Brummie can spew out hate all they want, but getting family involved is a big no no. Well, imo it is.

DavidT, will their posts remain there or will they be moved to the pigsty fight thread? I hate seeing these constant arguments between the same old posters. It is off putting. I know a lot of people who won't post &/or get turned off for fear of being caught in the crossfire. Which is sad. I want this forum to grow, have newbies join, discuss, debate.. Not have the same old ad homz by the regular. That's just my two cents.

Thank you for continuing to run this forum David T (and for putting up with the drama :p)

The op saying things about Brummies child is also wrong. Surface and Brummie can spew out hate all they want, but getting family involved is a big no no. Well, imo it is.

DavidT, will their posts remain there or will they be moved to the pigsty fight thread? I hate seeing these constant arguments between the same old posters. It is off putting. I know a lot of people who won't post &/or get turned off for fear of being caught in the crossfire. Which is sad. I want this forum to grow, have newbies join, discuss, debate.. Not have the same old ad homz by the regular. That's just my two cents.

Thank you for continuing to run this forum David T (and for putting up with the drama :p)

tots agree about the op comment. both should take it somewhere else namely the place for off topic fights to happen and spew.

It seems to have stopped but I'll keep an eye on the thread. This doesn't happen as often as suggested. Perhaps BrummieBoy and Surface can look at their posts in the thread and realize that the inciting and reactions are not helping to move in the right direction.

I guess im talking comments like this one

"Each and every time you open your prison bitch gob I'll ram it in balls deep, you're doomed to alway having to bend and fluff 'Handy', show me how you Manc/Scouse lads can give BrummieBoy a hand-shandy! 180! Fookin numpty troll slag. Game over. LOL!"

and to me it shouldn't really matter who started it as some harassing me doesn't give me a green light to behave like this. if so then the offender would just insult themselves with a proxy and give themselves a greenlight to infer insults towards everyone which would also be alright I guess if it wasn't framed as such. I thought cursing and threats were a violation of tos. as to acceptable, I mean its your site so I wont tell you what you should do. I have no animosity for you or anyone really. I don't want to be disrespectful towards you since im in your house. the world has enough animosity without us creating more pointlessly. anyway whateves, hope you can sneak into a show soon. part of me would be mad at that but I think part of me would like the game.

tots agree about the op comment. both should take it somewhere else namely the place for off topic fights to happen and spew.

I echo David's words here.
If you feel a post in unacceptable click on the report and we'll review it. We have a few 'trolls' on the forum who balance on the edge of violating our TOS but never do.

Back
Top Bottom