A Pint with Morrissey

Where would Morrissey like the pint?

• Total voters
Which pub do you think Morrissey would like to drink in?

Last edited:
Rovers Return sounds nice.

Yes, but I think that he might prefer the general ambience of the cafe society, non?

I voted the Woolpack, only because I think he would enjoy the general ambience of this man (RIP)

story3a1f7f84b721c33a331f12b7f18f46c5.jpg

Obviously,in his younger years it would have been the Rovers Return with Elsie Tanner pulling a pint of Best for him and cosying up with Ena Sharples and Albert Tatlock in the snug.

BUt,now as he becomes an elderly rockstar I think the WoolPack would be the one for him as he becomes a country squire.Maybe,he'll even get a trout farm.

Last edited:
I vote non of the above options!
He'd have a pint in my local with me!! My local is not a make up soap opera pub, it's the real deal, think he'd like it a lot.

I have no idea what you people are talking about so I'm going to say the Frog & Peach.

well, I'd go the the Rovers, but i reckon he'd prefer the woolie

Is Morrissey really a pub man anymore? I think he likes to have vodka & soda in a bar at The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London! But he still takes his own pillows with him.:D

Obviously,in his younger years it would have been the Rovers Return with Elsie Tanner pulling a pint of Best for him and cosying up with Ena Sharples and Albert Tatlock in the snug.

BUt,now as he becomes an elderly rockstar I think the WoolPack would be the one for him as he becomes a country squire.Maybe,he'll even get a trout farm.

Did 'Our Els' every work int'Rovers? I would have thought that Jack & Annie Walkers establishment wouldn't want her sort behind their bar (correction Annie wouldn't want her sort behind her bar), I know about the Bet Lynch factor but she came in later when Annie had mellowed (slightly) eh?

Though I'd be happily proven wrong!

love

Grim

Did 'Our Els' every work int'Rovers? I would have thought that Jack & Annie Walkers establishment wouldn't want her sort behind their bar (correction Annie wouldn't want her sort behind her bar), I know about the Bet Lynch factor but she came in later when Annie had mellowed (slightly) eh?

I think you could well be right there .Perhaps,it's just wishful thinking on my part:Elsie would have been a great barmaid(much better than Bet,i think)

Back
Top Bottom