A Morrissey related mystery for you lovely people

rocks

Greetings, Morrissey-Solo.

I come with a request, albeit a slightly strange one...I hope you guys can help.

Back in 2006, as a spotty teenager, I went to a popular file sharing website to download (I know, I know, sorry, sorry) the latest Morrissey single (the youngest was the most loved, I think). Except what I got wasn't the youngest was the most loved. It was something totally different. It was a bizarre 3 minutes 20 seconds MP3 of two American (I think) fellas singing a bizarre song about rock climbing. Whatever, slight annoyance, got on with my life and found the actual song like the naughty schoolboy I was.

Except, I was curious, so went to find out the origin of the song. I googled some lyrics, and I got NOTHING. Absolutely no response. That really piqued my interest, I had to find out who had made the song. I posted on forums, yahoo questions etc etc and got nothing. In retrospect I have no idea why I didn't ask here in the first place.

Anyway, 8 years later and I'm still none-the-wiser. Not a clue. Bit of an outside shout and almost a decade too late, but I was wondering if anyone here went to download the same song from the same filesharing site 8 years ago, and heard the same song. I am intrigued. And even less likely, if anyone actually knows who was responsible for it.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, and feel free to move it.

Many thanks, Sam.

P.s. here is a link to the song in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ss7aCw2cY

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom