A. M. Waters interview mentions Morrissey again

T

Trill touched me

Anne Marie Waters says
“Morrissey, please do get in touch”
Interview with Anne Marie Waters on For Britain, Morrissey Official, Tommy Robinson & The Future - IconoChats #6

Anne Marie Waters says
Interview with Anne Marie Waters on For Britain, Morrissey Official, Tommy Robinson & The Future - IconoChats #6

She truly is a female version of Moz in every way and is so charming and lovely to listen to. My inner lesbo is biting a pillow in frustration of not having her as her girlfriend.

Bragg is like every swedish leftie who used white flight to get away from the chaos people and flies abroad for holiday and drives anything but eco friendly cars and have two in the driveway.

Hope she stays safe! Antifa are terrorists. They don't want to debate or use the conventional political process. They have no reservations of bashing a woman or LGBT. Truly among the worst. Disgusting people.

Anne Marie seems lovely.

she is :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: doppelganger!!!!! same wig and everything.:bowing:
(sans the tats, she has yet to cross that insanity bridge:lbf:)

Sorry Anne, he doesn’t care that much.

By this time next year he’ll probably be ‘supporting’ a different party with opposing views or he’ll go back to encouraging folks not to vote at all.

She doesn’t understand that Morrissey is a true contrarian and an outsider, he rarely goes out to parties, why would he join one? FFS.

Get a grip, Anne.

:cool:

About time she had a first meal not made up of deep fried Mars bars. But no one will understand a word she says anyway.

"ahoot is dis aboot"

I certainly did not understand a word she said when we met. I did a lot of nodding and smiling.

like i always say, if telepathy isn't your thing, there is always email.

Sorry Anne, he doesn’t care that much.

He's cared enough to double, triple, and quadruple down on his support for her.

By this time next year he’ll probably be ‘supporting’ a different party with opposing views or he’ll go back to encouraging folks not to vote at all.

If Morrissey has gone down the Alt Right rabbit hole (and if he's posting Morgoth's Review, he probably has), there's no turning back. You don't meet a whole lot of ex-Alt Righters.

I can’t believe the comments on here. She is a f***ing risk to society. She spreads the politics of hate and prejudice. Look at her bio. Who on earth chooses to change nationality from Irish to that of the historical colonial ruler nation?

Nicola sturgeon is hopeless and that's from a scot.snp have been a disaster.

Bollocks! Nicola Sturgeon is an articulate ambassador for Scotland! The first we've had. The SNP have revitalised Scotland and given it a place on the world stage. The SNP isn't perfect and there are one or two SNP MSPs I'd happily remove from office but just what have either labour, conservatives or lib dems done for Scotland in the last 40 years? SNP and Greens, the road to independence.

Bollocks! Nicola Sturgeon is an articulate ambassador for Scotland! The first we've had. The SNP have revitalised Scotland and given it a place on the world stage. The SNP isn't perfect and there are one or two SNP MSPs I'd happily remove from office but just what have either labour, conservatives or lib dems done for Scotland in the last 40 years? SNP and Greens, the road to independence.
11 cases of bullying in the party,patients dying from pidgeon shit droppings in the superhospital,highest taxes in Britain,education the lowest in Britain,not to mention ian blackford is an absolute embarrassment at pmqs with his two questions,need I go on.without labour in 97 there would be no Scottish parliament building.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom