A lot of new bands are giving The Smiths/ Morrissey as a big influence, can you hear it in their mus

C

CV

I believe that the group 'Sweet and Tender Hooligans' are influenced by The Smiths.

Re: A lot of new bands are giving The Smiths/ Morrissey as a big influence, can you hear it in their

> I believe that the group 'Sweet and Tender Hooligans' are influenced by
> The Smiths.

err, yes. Is this irony?

Re: A lot of new bands are giving The Smiths/ Morrissey as a big influence, can you hear it in their

Half these so called bands who were"influencedby the smiths" are probably full of shit. I doubt most of the bands that claim they are,dont even know who the f***in smiths are??? I think the dude from hot hot heat IS a morrissey/smiths fan. But thats the only f***in person i really believe was influenced by the man/group. Plus,obviously the "tribute bands" out there were. I read an article once about one of the shittiest bands in the world(interpol) where the dudes there said"oh we were so influenced by the smiths,the cure,dm". When the interviewer asked them what their favorites songs were by these artists,the f***in guys said"oh you know,how soon is now??? Big mouth strikes again?/".... Sure,you're smiths morrissey fans. Anyone who follows the smiths/morrissey knows that these are two of the most played songs in any club in the world,doesnt mean you were"influenced" by the does it????? So dont believe half the shit those donkeydicks say.They'll say they like Jesus to get you to buy their records. Its the "in thing" now.

Boy genius Connor Oberst of the amazing Bright Eyes is Morrissey influenced.

Back
Top Bottom