"A Kid In America" - Morrissey Central (10 June, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lanterns, Jun 10, 2019.

By lanterns on Jun 10, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  1. lanterns

lanterns the original

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 5

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lanterns, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Oh my
      Oh my
      ... We have discussed about the kid himself. We have discussed about the T-shirt. We have discussed about the car. We have not discussed about the house in the photo yet... That's worthy of at least 2 other pages.
      There's also grass in the photo, which may eventually lead to a gardening discussion. The possibilities are almost endless.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Didn’t realise Morrissey was 5ft 6.
      That must mean that Johnny Marr is about 4ft tall. Explains why he always made that Rickenbacker look like a cello.
      Pilgrimupnorth
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      OK. Thanks. Great image, and a brill T-shirt!
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Fluent in it my friend. Haven't you got some nazi to hide out there in Argentina?

Women are like dogs, you need to train them hard. Walls were made to bounce women off it.
    5. jason lee charles hurst
      jason lee charles hurst
      WTF has that got to do with anything?

Jason
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    6. The Truth
      The Truth
      If you look at the picture he is halfway between the 5'6" and 6' marks, meaning he is showing as 5'9".
      I don't care but if you're going to criticize something for being inaccurate maybe you should check your own accuracy.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. jason lee charles hurst
      jason lee charles hurst
      That person is obviously a troll, if it had half a brain it would of understood I was referring to the image as a whole and not the kids T-shirt detail. trolls... I shit em!
    8. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Reckon at Hollywood High The California Son was listed as a 6' guard on the basketball team when he lead all Division III LA City scorers in 1977. Reckon me don't think the lad is 6' tall, more like 5'9" m8 inn nn nnn nn nn nn nn cunt tit wacker chipper curry.

Steve Basket.jpg
    9. The Truth