"A Kid In America" - Morrissey Central (10 June, 2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
respect it. :D

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/a-kid-in-america

Last edited by a moderator:
He could be a future Nobel Prize winner. You never know.

I think we know he's not. It's just a fact the latino, America's fan base are not very bright. In many ways it's his dependence on them that's ruined his career.

I think we know he's not. It's just a fact the latino, America's fan base are not very bright. In many ways it's his dependence on them that's ruined his career.
He's a young entrepreneur with quite wonderful designs as far as I can see... who's just been endorsed by Morrissey! He's on the road to success!

I reckon you foreigners need to stop thinking that Moz Angeles and the rest of California are full of Mexicans. There are more Mexicans in Chicago, New York, Denver, and the state of Texas than there are in Moz Angeles.Go to a show in Moz Angeles or anywhere in California. Half the crowd is as white as a Brittish dude's ass in January. Reckon this is the best California Son shirt of all time m8 inn nn nnn nn n n it.

Ah... The kid is the official Madness model.
I thought it was a casual photo, now it is less extraordinary.

Not sure what you're looking at, but that is Morrissey, wearing a Madness jacket.

this site is full of batshit f***ing crazy idiots. It's a neurotic cesspit.

Thanks for sharing your store with us and I love your T shirt designs. Keep going and best of luck with the business G. Casillas.

He's a young entrepreneur with quite wonderful designs as far as I can see... who's just been endorsed by Morrissey! He's on the road to success!
Wonderful designs?
Jesus christ the modern Moz fan base is just so basic. It's amazing his fan base has come to this.
'let's put Moz infront of a mug shot back ground.'
'bad ass, awsome'
What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom