"A history of Morrissey insults and non-apologies" - Washington Post pop music blog

An anonymous person sends the link:

A history of Morrissey insults and non-apologies

"Morrissey steps in it with great regularity, usually following up his controversial remarks with statements that are meant to clarify but basically just make everything worse. We've compiled some of his recent gaffes, in order of awfulness."

- Allison Stewart, Washington Post pop music blog, 8/3/11

Last edited:
Re: Article: "A history of Morrissey insults and non-apologies" - Washington Post pop

"ooh I don't want

To be judged anymore

I don't want to be judged

I would sooner be loved

I would sooner be

Just blindly loved ..."

Morrissey

Ooh I want to

I want to be judged

I would sooner be hated

I would sooner be

Just blindly hated (just as I hate my stupid big brother who laughs at me)

/ the miserable trolls United

My Live Tour Journal July 30th - August 2nd

Had a fascinating evening with Boz viewing a jaw-dropping film last night. Extraordinary stuff. With this, I have to say the bar has been well and truly raised for satirical rock/pop-based film-making. Easily surpasses Spinal Tap and even manages to match a small song you may have heard called Paint a Vulgar Picture as testament to the spine-snappingly horrendous nature of the music industry. The title of the mockumentary is 'Never Say Never' by Justin Bieber - as acrid a portrayal of this vile industry as you will ever see. I sent Boz to borrow it from Blockbuster because it pays to keep an eye on the old competition when you're famous. Call it market research, if you will...

Honestly, you should have seen Boz's face when I requested he rent it from Blockbuster. I haven't seen Boz looking that sour since I showed him the lyrics sheet to 'Satan Rejected My Soul.' Well, needless to say he hissed and moaned and constantly groaned:

'But Moz, can't I just buy it from HMV?'

'With my tour overheads?' I replied, frankled astonished at his lack of understanding of my financial predicament. 'I'm not a registered charity, you know,' I said. 'Bills to pay, and all that. Now if you would like to pay, of course...'
Ah, just as I suspected. Short arms and deep pockets, old Boz.

Boz didn't reply, just stared at the floor.

Anyway it's not even tax deductable so there's no way I'm forking out £10.99 for it, I thought. Didn't say it though. I just gave him the old glassy eyed glare and handed over £3. 'Keep the penny,' I added.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

This site should be called HATE SITE these days; absolutely the lowest of the low, David Tseng is an idiot keeping this site going. The evil megalomaniac is not Morrissey - it's the people behind this website.

Re: Article: "A history of Morrissey insults and non-apologies" - Washington Post pop

Not the most compelling rebuttal I've ever read. I win!

A troll never wins. And a troll ending a message with 'I win!' is quite amusing LOL. How cute :) and intensely pathetic at the same time. Hahahaaa what a good laugh, tnx man!!

A troll never wins. And a troll ending a message with 'I win!' is quite amusing LOL. How cute :) and intensely pathetic at the same time. Hahahaaa what a good laugh, tnx man!!

C'mon, you know Steven's a racist. Don't worry, it's old news. :)

C'mon, you know Steven's a racist. Don't worry, it's old news. :)

You are still just cute :). Try harder and be REAL troll now. Just let it all out, I know you can. Thanks in advance!

You are still just cute :). Try harder and be REAL troll now. Just let it all out, I know you can. Thanks in advance!

You've got me all wrong!

Back
Top Bottom