a-ha split

Why, after all these years?! Suddenly they realize they can't stand each other? I thought they were doing well.

Nothing sudden about that, Morten Harket apparently isn't the nicest guy to be around, no news there. That's why they had a long break in the 90s, but it doesn't sound like it's that this time around. Maybe they just feel enough is enough.

Anyway, they'll always be remembered with reverence as the first band to put Norway on the musical map, and personally I still think Hunting high & Low is a pop classic. OK, and Scoundrel Days too.

Off on a tangent: Morrissey after introducing the band at his latest gig in Oslo: "...and, by an amazing coincidence, my name is Morten Harket".

cheers

Oh, how do you know Morten isn't the nicest guy around?
We always knew the relationship with Paul was difficult, but I am not sure this is the only reason for the split.
Yes, they were doing well, that is why it is a big suprise.They will do a press conference soon to explain why.
I think Paul wants to see his son more.

Morten Harket apparently isn't the nicest guy to be around

Reeeeeeeally? Well as long as he's the nicest-looking guy to be around, I think I can deal with that.:horny:

Reeeeeeeally? Well as long as he's the nicest-looking guy to be around, I think I can deal with that.:horny:
:) He sings very well too!:cool:

What? no No NO! :drama:
They can't do that... in 1992 A-ha introduced me to music and my whole musical addiction started with this band... Crap! :(

But, wish them luck and will definitely follow Morten's career :)

Last edited:
Sheesh. I thought they'd just announced a farewell tour? Bastards. Bet they won't put differences aside long enough to make one last lap around the world.

Back
Top Bottom