A frinky find?

omg how ACE is that!!!
this needs to go in the FRINK thread though..
cause we all know who it was at that show representing us frinkers.. :thumb:

*merge please Kewpie*

According to that article, it's been 12 years since the last Smiths album was released. It's the fountain of youth, via poor fact-checking and proof-reading! I feel ten years younger!

And: "Young ladies still hold up signs that say "You're still frinky" for an aging and less waifish Morrissey. He's a modern-day Frank Sinatra: His voice is still unmistakable, and now his fans supply the frinky for him."

No, he brings the frink. We just notice it. I think "aging and less waifish" is just mean. This is criticism based on ageism. The piece is essentially saying, "He's old! Yet people still come to see him! We dunno why!" Nobody writes shit like that about Bowie, or McCartney.

According to that article, it's been 12 years since the last Smiths album was released. It's the fountain of youth, via poor fact-checking and proof-reading! I feel ten years younger!

And: "Young ladies still hold up signs that say "You're still frinky" for an aging and less waifish Morrissey. He's a modern-day Frank Sinatra: His voice is still unmistakable, and now his fans supply the frinky for him."

No, he brings the frink. We just notice it. I think "aging and less waifish" is just mean. This is criticism based on ageism. The piece is essentially saying, "He's old! Yet people still come to see him! We dunno why!" Nobody writes shit like that about Bowie, or McCartney.

Preggers, its cause theyre in the 'don't get it club', frankly they are welcome to stay there too. :)

Way to go, Pags!!

p.s. He called us 'young' :D:thumb:

Two years after being told he's "Too Frinky", he is "Still Frinky", huh... as if the frink factor ever waned.
I personally find waifish Moz more frinky, but I'm not kicking this one out of bed for eating crackers.

Back
Top Bottom