A few facts...

G

Gary Day

Ok - I'm a bit sick of all the misinformation that I keep reading on here...so allow me, your humble bass-player, to set a few things straight.

1) We (that is Moz and us) do not currently have a manager or a record deal. We are working on the record deal, but will probably not bother with the manager, as they are just greedy tykes.

2) Maverick, the lovely Madonna's record label, asked for a demo from us, but we have nothing to prove to anyone, so we told them politely, but firmly, to f@*K off.

3) The tour was a classic, and there was little or no tension between us or Moz. Alains back held out, and Spike fitted in nicely, if only we could do something about Boz's 2 am renditions of 'Feelings'.

4) John Cale has been sounded out about producing, but nothing is definite, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see an old face returning behind the desk...

5) Moz has written a lovely duet, which is currently being played with Alain filling in the seconde voice, but when it's recorded, we have someone else lined up...place your bets now (laughs evily as he dangle a juicy carrot in front of the Moz faithful)

Well, that'll do for now - I just thought you needed some info as things have gone a bit quiet post-tour. Anyway - I'd better go, if the boss catches me on here, I'm liable for twenty lashes...

Your friend and mine
Gaz

> 5) Moz has written a lovely duet, which is currently being
> played with Alain filling in the seconde voice, but when it's
> recorded, we have someone else lined up...place your bets now
> (laughs evily as he dangle a juicy carrot in front of the Moz
> faithful)

Macy Gray?
Scott Walker?
El Vez?
Suggs?
Joey Ramone?
Jimmy Pop Ali?

Come on - give us a hint!
What´s the first letter of the name?

LoFi but MOZitive

Thank God someone is posting some sense!

Hello Gary...good to see someone cares what is being said in here...these psychos are killing me lately! First I want to say, you and M. have done a fantastic job of doing the tour yourselves... I am sure you know what I think already! I say forgoe any manager, we all will remain faithful, manager or not. At least I will remain, as he well knows my opinion in the matter. Congrats to you and the balls you had to tell someone like Madonna and her company regarding a demo. I completely agree about the whole situation...who does she think she is? Oh, yes, that is true...she is the big chick behind the big voice (as if that matters in this case at all!). What about another duet? I am not a fan of the first one he did...but that doesn't mean I couldn't be privvy to another. He is always surprising me. Could the second voice be even female? Maybe it isn't this time? There are too many carrots dangling! Getting full. If it is female, I hope it is in the lines of Elizabeth Frazier, if she is even still alive, or someone like that with a smoother voice than Siouxi has. I don't want to even speculate!

I am glad, for the record, you have all done so well together. I get to tell M. all the time, but never you guys. Hope Alain is doing well with the back, and am happy it all seemed to work out for the remainder of the tour.

There is someone I met the other night who was asking me a couple of questions on you...she is a sweet 19 year old in NY, wondering how to get fan mail to you. When I told her I thought you lived in NY she freaked out and said she wouldn't sleep until she knew. Thought that would be a bit of fun for you, as most of it is usually directed at Mr. SSS-you-know-who! She thinks you are the chocolate for the milk! (not her words, those are mine)

Keep it up guys...I know things are creatively hecktic right now, but it will all pull together and everyone will settle down- until the next time! Good luck in working out a label, and please keep everyone posted as far as dates for anymore touring goes...I am prepared for Hawaii if it happens...just need to know the place (Island) and time! Take care, always, Laura...yes of the "Laura" fame! E-mail me if you'd like, I see YOU are not beyond this as some (eh-hem) unmentionables are! I am sure your 'boss' will understand why you have done what you have done. Hopefully his faith will be restored in this site when he remembers what has all gone into the creation and upkeep of it. Bye, for now.

A few facts comments....

> Ok - I'm a bit sick of all the misinformation that I keep
> reading on here...so allow me, your humble bass-player, to set a
> few things straight.

So, why don't you fill us in on your take of the "die wanker" story, mate?

> 4) John Cale has been sounded out about producing, but nothing
> is definite, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see an old face
> returning behind the desk...

If that old face is Stephen Street, then "Yeah!", if it's Steve Lillywhite...erg.

> faithful)

Well, let's hope it's not the absolute @#!!!e that Interlude was. That song is unlistenable. I'd rather rock out to Tony the Pony, know what I mean?

The second voice better be non-other than Jay-Z or Method Man, if you ever wanna get on MTV again. Tell yer boss!

Re: A few facts comments....

You can find the singing partner at this adress, honestly. http://www.geocities.com/lonely451_2000/me.html

Re: A few facts comments....

I forgot... the person mentioned on the message above is also known as "jaded moz fan". Maybe now it's easier to understand him and the issues he's currently dealing with...

Re: A few faces...

> Macy Gray?
> Scott Walker?
> El Vez?
> Suggs?
> Joey Ramone?
> Jimmy Pop Ali?

what makes you think it's a guy?

Charlotte Church?
Shannon Curfman?
Britney Spears?
Christina Aguilera?
Jessica Simpson?
Gwen Stefani?
Alanis Morrisette? (just kidding)

charlotte.jpg

> I wonder if this really is from Gary Day...interesting if it is. Does anybody know why he was on "sabbatical" from the band for so long? I've never read anything about why he left and have always kind of wondered.

And my vote for the duet would be to have him sing it with either Michael Stipe or Kate Bush. Neil Tennant wouldn't be bad, either.

no, no ,no...

> And my vote for the duet would be to have him sing it with
> either Michael Stipe or Kate Bush. Neil Tennant wouldn't be bad,
> either.

Most know his feelings on Kate Bush's voice, or maybe not? And as far as Stipe goes, yeah right...I know you may not be the only one to feel that way, but I for one am not voting for that duo...no, no, no. Let's be sensible, or just simply wait to see who it could be.

Gary, are you regretting this yet!?

Re: no, no ,no...

My bad...I was not aware of his disdain for Kate Bush. :-(>

Most know his feelings on Kate Bush's voice, or maybe not? And
> as far as Stipe goes, yeah right...I know you may not be the
> only one to feel that way, but I for one am not voting for that
> duo...no, no, no. Let's be sensible, or just simply wait to see
> who it could be.

> Gary, are you regretting this yet!?

what' wrong with Alain's Voice?

> My bad...I was not aware of his disdain for Kate Bush. :-(>
> Most know his feelings on Kate Bush's voice, or maybe not? And

He sings just fine?

hnia

i know who the duet is...

> faithful)

> ITS BRUCE DICKENSON!!!!!!!!! yes, our very own moz singing with iron maiden's bruce dickenson. of course i am only kidding but if the moz ever gets to reading this maybe he will ask bruce to do a duet. i think i would like that very much. so on account of all us mozzers who also have a thing for iron maiden, please please please let us get what we want this time.

love, jordan

[NEO]GLAM

Re: i know who the duet is...

> Hey dearly friends, don't look for more information, Moz told me that he will duet with Johnny Marr, of course "maybe in the next world , maybe in the next world..."

> And my vote for the duet would be to have him sing it with
> either Michael Stipe or Kate Bush. Neil Tennant wouldn't be bad,
> either.

Yum to either! God Kate Bush is sexy though isn't she.

more than half-ashamed

How embarrassing. Here we are, acting like dimwits, and Gary Day's watching us and telling Morrissey about our stupidity. Whatever happened to privacy? Can't we do anything without celebrities spying on us?

Re: more than half-ashamed

> How embarrassing. Here we are, acting like dimwits, and Gary
> Day's watching us and telling Morrissey about our stupidity.
> Whatever happened to privacy? Can't we do anything without
> celebrities spying on us?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i liked this one.

I say the duet person will be that girl in the Pepsi Commercials. She sings exactly like Aretha Franklin.

crime and punishment

> Yum to either! God Kate Bush is sexy though isn't she.

Not as sexy as some people.

Details2.jpg

> Ok - I'm a bit sick

I am sick too.

of all the misinformation that I keep
> reading on here..

So you are Morrissey's 'slave'!

> probably not bother with the manager, as they are just greedy
> tykes.

Nobody wants to hurt you, Gary.

It should be Madonna but it of course it's NOT. How about. How about. How ABOUT Thom Yorke! that would be great! or Paul Weller, I like his voice.

P.S. Gary I sound snide but that is just a defence mechanism. You were great in Hamilton, though I admit I was mostly watching Morrissey.

the lovely one ....

99gorgeous.gif

Re: more than half-ashamed

Ha ha ha! Bravo! Thanks for this one.

Back
Top Bottom