A controversial diva: an interview to !VivaHate!

Omg! Look at all her fillings! She’s a hair away from having a Lil Jon grill.
tenor.gif

my interview (with stone phillips no less!) will be available shortly. watch this space!

I think maybe Stone Phillips is transitioning too! He didn’t quite sound like himself! Or Paul or whomever!

@rifke wouldn't receive half as much attention if she announced she plans to transition into a man. She'd be met with a bunch of "erm, why??" questions at first rather than "zomg yaaaaas, slay!!". Bunch of frivolous and shallow posers on this website!
Her voice is already masculine and that adams apple ain't for eating.

I've been smelling the presence of 12 Slack for weeks and months and the smell turned into stink. VH killed off any gay monopoly that 12 Slack ever had and now the austrian swede is searching for a new identity so those funeral flowers seem appropriate.

I've been smelling the presence of 12 Slack for weeks and months and the smell turned into stink. VH killed off any gay monopoly that 12 Slack ever had and now the austrian swede is searching for a new identity so those funeral flowers seem appropriate.

Uhhh...aren’t you aware that 12” on the Slack and a cup of tea and rifke are all the same person? Hello-oo-o!

That is fair! I’m not always dressed as one and I’ll never biologically be one. Do you have any more cutting edge observations? :tongueout:
Drop this on and off drag show and become a pro. No one likes fake.

Drop this on and off drag show and become a pro. No one likes fake.

I’d like to! I don’t really have that option though. My insurance doesn’t cover it! Maybe I can bunk up with rifke and get it done in Canada?

You wouldn't know how. NEXT.

Wouldn’t want to. You’re ugly and, even worse, boring.

Instead of begging people to say something so you can react in an asinine way, why don’t you think of something to say and everyone can just continue ignoring you?

there's an empty room in my bedsit!!

Omg! We should film a reality tv show for Solo! The series finale can be you getting to meet Neil and me getting facial feminization surgery but having complications that puts me in a coma for half the episode!

Tags
pointless interview vivahate vivian
Back
Top Bottom