Morrissey Central "A 4:10 MENTION" (February 27, 2023)

.... This is a real game-changer

morrissey-moz.gif

Slowest. Day. Ever. At. Solo.

No idea what he's getting at here. Is it some sort of coded message to Chrissie?
They were close friends for a long time, I wonder if they still are.

No idea what he's getting at here. Is it some sort of coded message to Chrissie?
They were close friends for a long time, I wonder if they still are.
She was always closer with Marr? But it’s difficult to imagine Morrissey feeling anything but love and admiration for her?

Remember when Sam put up that alternate vocal take of Brow Of My Beloved?

And put up Blue Dreamers Eyes? And When I Get To Wherever I'm Going? And Once Upon A Woman's Body? And You Don't Need Their Approval? And If Saturday Ever Comes? And I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed?

How about putting up... "alternate versions"

...of all the BOT songs instead of making posts like these? Just sayin'.

Ehh what? Moz gets mentioned once in an interview and that's front page news anywhere in the universe?

tumblr_inline_mjj1i0gywU1qz4rgp.gif

She was always closer with Marr? But it’s difficult to imagine Morrissey feeling anything but love and admiration for her?
I know Johnny was in The Pretenders for a while but I always got the impression Chrissie had a more enduring friendship with Morrissey.

Must have been a bit weird for her being close friends with them both when they had fallen out with each other and weren’t on speaking terms. I wonder if she gossiped about one to the other?

I know Johnny was in The Pretenders for a while but I always got the impression Chrissie had a more enduring friendship with Morrissey.

Must have been a bit weird for her being close friends with them both when they had fallen out with each other and weren’t on speaking terms. I wonder if she gossiped about one to the other?
She's always been good friends with them both, as far as I know. She got them back on speaking terms, she was a bridge between them. Much like Kirsty. I wonder what Chrissie makes of the current shitshow.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom