90% Chance of rain in Hollywood tommorow.

sdmfjuan

this is my first post, i have decided to come out of out of lurking, its THAT important.

My girlfriend and I have 2 tickets to the Jimmy Kimmel show tommorow night, i just checked the weather and it says 90% chance of rain tommorow night! Does anyone know what happens if its raining?! does Morrissey still play?:confused:

i just want to know, since i am looking foward to seeing him perform.

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
mmm, seeing morrissey perform in the rain. actually sounds kinda romantic. ;)

i'll be so jealous of you LA people tomorrow when im watching the damn thing on the tv...

suprefan

sure HE will play, on a stage with a roof

you lot bring umbrella's

They will move it indoors, it ends up being the shows call on that not the artists. They dont want to ruin any equipment or lighting with the rain so it will be put indoors.

i'll be so jealous of you LA people tomorrow when im watching the damn thing on the tv...

I'll be watching Kimmel too, and I'm sure I will be dying of envy watching some of you peeps on tv with the Moz......specially cuz I live only 6 miles away from the damn place and no f***ing ticket to go.

Have fun anyway ya'll.

Hellie

Lost

Please record it!!!Then post a link.We in the Uk would be SOOOOOO grateful.:D

Jukebox Jury

Retired
And the weather forcast for Manchester this weekend is
SUN, SUN and more SUN. :)

Looks like Morrissey is bringing along his hometown weather with him :D

To all those going - enjoy.

Jukebox Jury

suparni

human being
this is going to be on tv live or??? anyone know what time it airs in NY??
i am going to try to record it for y'all.

Lookin out my front window and its hella cloudy out here in West Hollywood but, no rain at this moment but. you can tell it has been raining. The streets are 95% dry. Hopefully it'll be cloudy all day and very little rain as it doesnt seem like we had a hurricane or anything over night/this morning.
Im about 15-west hollywood-minutes from the venue.
In other news today...........

suprefan

It airs at 12:05 Eastern and Pacific and 11:05 Central time. And yeah, I think we are getting e mails in a couple hours about this.

DeadLinDy

Its flippin raining!! and the heaviest part of the storm is scheduled for 4-9pm tonite! Mother Trucker! What happens now???

moztheripper

Have any of you actually been to a Jimmy Kimmel event where it has rained? A friend from work told me that he attended one and they moved the concert inside, however there was not enough room for everyone and he got left out. Anyone have any idea what the capacity is?

Mars_Rover

I watched the show last night & it looked like it was indoors. The musical guest was Bucky Covington, the pseudo-country/rock vocalist from American Idol. Whatta contrast with Mozza...

SNAP! its raining prety heavely now. Hopefully then, it'll pour now and not in the evening.:confused:

suparni

human being
Kimmel comes on at 12:05 here on the east coast

thanks! somebody else try to tape it too... i have never taped with my dvd player - going to try to figure it out this afternoon and keep my fingers crossed.

if i get it, you bet it will be up on the download forum quite soon! i will do my best...

suprefan

Have any of you actually been to a Jimmy Kimmel event where it has rained? A friend from work told me that he attended one and they moved the concert inside, however there was not enough room for everyone and he got left out. Anyone have any idea what the capacity is?

Like I said, no event will be held outside if it rains. The capacity ofthe audiene indoors is maybe 200 peeple. No emails yet guess its still on. And nobody reporting fom the theatre?

Top Bottom