9 questions of the day (today's guest: Boz Boorer)

G

Greasetea Season3

1. Why do you come here?
You told me to at 5:30 to do this interview, you are from Rolling Stone right? Man you guys are so cool, "Help..I need somebody..help.." $hit yo! Dat is a phat ass song. A-Dawg gives it his props too. You guys shouldn't have let that Korean bitch break you guys up!

2. Share some with me?
I wish I could, me crabs are giving me quite the itchies, so I guess I'll share them with me fingers.

3. Why can't you love two?
and...? to what? what are you on about mate? to what? hello...TO WHAT? to whaa...a.....aaa..t? hello? to eat? why can't you love to eat what? aero bars? hello???

4. Is it really so strange?
Okay first you have to answer the other question because I don't know if it's so strange to love to do whatever you asked. To what? Why can't you love to do what? You yanks are bleeding wacknuts!

5. The right decision this time?
I am not answering. I am going to just say Bling! Bling! I hate you...

6. How can someone so young sing words so sad?
I wasn't singing. I am speaking to you..hello..I ...am....talking...this is singing (sha na nannana)

7. Why did you change? (lalalala)
How did you know? Alright I threw up on myslef after Lyn and I drank two quarts of gin and vodka for breakfast. My poopies smelt of berries and whey...want to smell? Hey want to see me dance teh macarena (left hand.. here..hey macarena..alright alright)

8. And is there any point ever having children?
Oh yeah, they tatse so good.

9. Do you really think she'll pull through?
My daughter? She always does, she once kicked the living crap out of A-Dawg and Spicklez because they called her a pancake head. Aww man, you ever eat at Perkins? They make the best counrty omellete..I always get it without the sour cream because I don't eat meat.

Back
Top Bottom