9 oclock manchester ??????

dalglish

do you reckon mozzer will still come on about 9.....doors open at 6....any chance he will bounce on earlier

I just rang G-Mex up and they said

Kirsty Young 7-7.45pm
Morrissey (performing Smiths songs*) 8.15-9.15pm
Morrissey (performing solo stuff) 9.35-10.55pm

*Line up is Morrissey, Simon Wolstencroft on drums, Dale Hibbert on bass and Ivor Perry on lead guitar.

The Goat ;)

Kirsty Young 7-7.45pm

*Line up is Morrissey, Simon Wolstencroft on drums, Dale Hibbert on bass and Ivor Perry on lead guitar.

The Goat ;)

You know - for a minute there, I lost myself....

Peter

I want to avoid the support act really. I was going to get there for around 8:30 going off what people have said about the other gigs. Don't rely on that though, I wouldnt want you missing anything!

Last edited:
In Dusselfdorf & Amsterdam Kristeen Young started around 07.55 till 08.35, then the "films" start and the man starts at 09.04.

Kirsty Young 7-7.45pm

The Goat ;)

Why, Oh Why do I Fall For These Things So Easily?

fao Mrs M (Mozzers Mam)

wouldn't have thought he'd be on early tbh, unless his Mam has told him he's to be home before 10pm? Please Mrs M, let him play out until 11pm it's not as if it's a school night, either of them eh. He could come on at 9pm do an hour an' a half & still nip out & jump on a tram & be home in 1/2 an hour from GMex. & it is christmas.

love

Grim (44&a quarter)

Kirsty Young 7-7.45pm

The Goat ;)

Nice one - how gullible we all are, eh?

Is it true that Johnny Marr will be coming on for the encore as he wrote the music for Vauxhall and I??? (You must please remember!)

Is it true that Johnny Marr will be coming on for the encore as he wrote the music for Vauxhall and I??? (You must please remember!)

Shush!

I've been with Johnny this evening, helping him perfect a new arrangement of "The Trolley Song". I've got half an hour with Morrissey in the morning to go through some steps we've been working on.

Mums the word though!

Shush!

I've been with Johnny this evening, helping him perfect a new arrangement of "The Trolley Song". I've got half an hour with Morrissey in the morning to go through some steps we've been working on.

Mums the word though!

So you are James Maker!!! Wow. Always had my suspicions....

hmmm and which day is Mr. Marr "steping" With Moz supposedly?

So you are James Maker!!! Wow. Always had my suspicions....

Me dear? I'm the bastard child of Don Estelle & Peggy Mount. For me, everything took a downward twist after 1978. But I will have my time again.

Lights...

The winter of discontent will happen again. Don't you worry!

hmmm and which day is Mr. Marr "steping" With Moz supposedly?

Trolley Song is for Friday. Morrissey has something in mind from "The Muppet Movie" for Saturdays big finale, but I'm sensing tension from Johnny.

Trolley Song is for Friday. Morrissey has something in mind from "The Muppet Movie" for Saturdays big finale, but I'm sensing tension from Johnny.

the muppets christmas carol would be more tasteful....

Maybe Michael "Not a lot of people know that" Caine will turn up too... or was that the one with Bill Murray?

Back
Top Bottom