Morrissey and his Mum

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
This was just posted on the lj Morrissey_shot

mozmum.jpg

Had you seen it before?

wowza! ive never seen that one!
hes got that "yeah im sexy, im morrissey, and this is my mumzy. what of it?" look on his face

That was touching. A very sweet photo that I have NEVER seen before. Thank you. :)

EDIT: she's quite beautiful too. :)

Last edited:
Sooo cute!:p
Thanks for posting it!

Wow, that's not the most flattering shot, but even then, you can tell what a beauty Betty Dwyer was and probably still is! Hah, she's a total betty!

I like how Moz answered modestly the best things his parents gave him or he inherited from them -- "not bad looks". Awww...

She looks incredibly Irish. If somebody said "irish lady" that would be the picture i was envisige

This reminds me of the time we ate at Charlie Trotter's in Chicago. It was an anniversary, I believe. Yes, it was. [Here please let me interject that I know and agree that Charlie Trotter is a vile meat eater, but let's just let that slide for the moment.] Anyway. At least back then, Charlie's mom worked for him as a... sort of hostess/greeter. If you wanted, after your meal, she would walk you through a brief tour of the restaurant and tell you about her son. I remember watching her and listening and her pride in her son's accomplishments was so clear and sweet to see, and he clearly cared very much about her to let her represent him like that when there was no real need to do so.

And now I see this picture of Moz' mum, and she's got exactly the same look on her face as Mrs. Trotter did. She's ecstatic that her son is doing the thing that makes him most happy, and is successful at it.

You may know that I have two sons, and I worry constantly about those little asses. I desperately hope that I am doing things right, and someday I might have the opportunity to stand next to my boy and watch him see his dreams come true.

If anyone knows exactly what it is I need to do to make sure this day comes, please let me know. Because right now I am flying blind. But then, aren't all parents?

EDIT: she's quite beautiful too. :)

I remember seeing a picture of her I think on some steps outside a building as a young woman and thinking how beautiful she was and I'm certain is.

No wonder no woman ever lived up to his standard...if Freud was right, and I'm sure he was, and is...Morrissey's mother is the perfect explanation. Gorgeous.

So is it pretty clear where he gets his nose?

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom