7 volumes of SUEDE B-sides

thanks lilikoi. could not download it all as it took 1 hour to download 28 mb and then stopped. shame but no problem. have plenty acoustic.
but i am missing these acoustic tracks:
wild Ones
Beautiful Loser
The Living Dead (have an acoustic version but its not too good, metalized sound)
The 2 of Us
Indian Strings, (have live but not in studio)
Down (have live but not in studio)
Elephant Man

moving album version? its on suede debut album i think.

yes this song is on the debut album and it's my fave from them... the links were not labeled so I wonder if there is an acoustic version in there. I am not a Suedehead but I do like a lot of their stuff, particularly this tune. Wondering if it is a song among those links. No biggie but if so I would certainly d/l it! xoxoox

suparni, vol7 contains a demo version of "Moving".
The sound is not very good, and it's quite close to the album version. Brett's voice is a little strange (higher pitch than usual). Instuments, as far as I can tell are similar to the album version. I don't think I'll listen to it twice...

Hi. The link to B-sides vol.7 doesn't work for me - is there any chance someone could be so kind as to upload this on megaupload/sendspace/mediafire? It's the only B-sides volume I don't have.

Cheers

The sound is not very good, and it's quite close to the album version. Brett's voice is a little strange (higher pitch than usual). Instuments, as far as I can tell are similar to the album version. I don't think I'll listen to it twice...

oooh thank you for the info!

I'm addicted to that version. The drums sound better and so the guitar. Great song.

Thanks lilikoi!! :)

i downloaded a complete collection of all their commercialy available single from oink (oh, how i miss it) a few years ago.
so if anybody needs some b-sides, just p.m. me, i'd be happy to help!

Seeking missing Suede B-sides

Does anyone have (and is willing to share) or know of a place online to obtain mp3s of two obscure Suede B's from the Attitude DVD (final single), We're So Disco and Head Music (Arthur Baker Remix)? I have every other release, but this one has been elusive.

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: Seeking missing Suede B-sides

Does anyone have (and is willing to share) or know of a place online to obtain mp3s of two obscure Suede B's from the Attitude DVD (final single), We're So Disco and Head Music (Arthur Baker Remix)? I have every other release, but this one has been elusive.

Cheers,
Jamie

I have 'We're So Disco', gimme a few and I will upload it.

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2pw63

Last edited:
Re: Seeking missing Suede B-sides

I knew I had both, just could not find it,so here is the 'Head Music' remix you were also looking for.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bpa0b8

Many thanks, Oye Terence! And thanks to whoever mod'ed my post over to this thread.

OT, any chance you also have Colours readily at hand? For some reason, the CD I had Campfire Song burnt on to does not have it.

Cheers,
Jamie

Last edited:
Suede rarities request

I have nearly everything except...

The piano version of The Living Dead
the single version of Europe Is Our Playground
The Black Session version of To The Birds (would also like the demo)

Anybody have this stuff? I have tons of Suede stuff to trade, if you want.

Last edited:
Re: Suede rarities request

I have nearly everything except...

The piano version The Living Dead
the single version of Europe Is Our Playground
The Black Session version of To The Birds (would also like the demo)

Anybody have this stuff? I have tons of Suede stuff to trade, if you want.

I have those two, gimme a lil bit and I will upload them, I only have the b-side version ( trash) of 'Europe Is Our Playground'.

I may have the demo for 'To the birds' as well, I shall check.

Back
Top Bottom