7 volumes of SUEDE B-sides

Thanks, Lilikoi:

If it's not too much trouble, could you post the track listings for each? It'd be helpful to know which ones contain songs I still need.

Cheers,
Jamie

Thanks, Lilikoi:

If it's not too much trouble, could you post the track listings for each? It'd be helpful to know which ones contain songs I still need.

Cheers,
Jamie

i didn't download these yet and don't know the songs. I hope these links work - I found them yesterday and was all excited. did you try them yet?

Thanks,

All links seem to work fine I am just doing vol 7 now so will have a eve of Suede later ha ha

Graham:)

these b-sides are not complete
i have downloaded all 7 because i wanted the live b-sides from new generation, but they were not there...so if anyone has got them please upload

I couldn't even download them yet. rapidshare SUCKS. baaah. no matter what, it always tells me to wait hours and hours. and after hours and hours same thing. rubbish!!!!

Gracias to lilikoi, pashernate boy, and the original uploader! They all worked fine for me. By the way, where did you find them originally?

God's Gift, the b-side to She's In Fashion, is absolutely brilliant. Fact.

Suede were such a great band. I now know better and I think they were the best band of the 90's in my opinion.

Thanks so much for this. Great stuff! Suede were one of the greatest 'b-side' bands of all time - after The Smiths, of course.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom