7"/12" Royal Albert Hall 2002 B-sides (IJWTSTBH)

I wonder if anyone could do me an enormous favour. I know I had them once, but I've gone through so many hard drives and can no longer find them.

I'd be really grateful if anyone has lossless copies (FLAC or WAV) of the live B-sides recorded at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 17th September 2002. These were "Speedway" and "Late Night Maudlin Street" and appeared over two 7" discs (or with the extra CD track, "I Want The One I Can't Have" on the 12") of "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy".

If anyone could share these again, I'd be very grateful :)

I wonder if anyone could do me an enormous favour. I know I had them once, but I've gone through so many hard drives and can no longer find them.

I'd be really grateful if anyone has lossless copies (FLAC or WAV) of the live B-sides recorded at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 17th September 2002. These were "Speedway" and "Late Night Maudlin Street" and appeared over two 7" discs (or with the extra CD track, "I Want The One I Can't Have" on the 12") of "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy".

If anyone could share these again, I'd be very grateful :)
I only have them in 320 but I can probably find them in lossless. I will look later this evening (US time) and if I find them I will post them.

If I can't find them, do you want them if they're only 320?

The picture disc had 3 RAH tracks:
Maudlin Street.
Speedway.
IWTOICH.

I don't believe these have been ripped in lossless at all here & shared?
I can do you the CD track as it's sat looking at me.
I own the vinyl, but have it stored.
Regards,
FWD.

completely off-tract
There was really great version of Break Up the Family, done in NY, around 98 , Now that would have been awsome on a soundboard recording

The picture disc had 3 RAH tracks:
Maudlin Street.
Speedway.
IWTOICH.

I don't believe these have been ripped in lossless at all here & shared?
I can do you the CD track as it's sat looking at me.
I own the vinyl, but have it stored.
Regards,
FWD.
I forgot to look into this. Tomorrow for sure.

I had no luck finding a lossless rip but I did find this...the complete CD single rip; albeit in VBR. Played it back; sounds great. I do have these same tracks in the NHS; I don't know if they're the same source or not though. I need to check. If the files I already have are less compressed than these I'll post those too.

boy happy cd

EDIT: The rips I had are actually 192s, so the ones I just posted are a bit of an upgrade. Not gonna lie; I don't hear a difference after 192 but I know that some people can get hung up on that stuff.

Last edited:
Dear all,
here you are. WAV files

I Want The One I Can't Have (Recorded Live From The Royal Albert Hall, 2002) “I Just Want To See the Boy Happy”.wav
Speedway (Recorded Live From The Royal Albert Hall, 2002) “I Just Want To See The Boy Happy Limited Gatefold 7 Inch #1”.wav
Late Night, Maudlin Street (Recorded Live From The Royal Albert Hall, 2002) “I Just Want To See The Boy Happy Limited Picture Disc 7 Inch #2”.wav

Back
Top Bottom