Moz's supposed luvvvas

Christine

:D Just for fun and for the gossiping side of us all, but who has Moz been likely, interestingly, and just plain bizarely been linked to ??

You'll get shot for this! :p
Michael Stipe, Johnny Marr....:D

Most recently: Jesse. But if you ask me: not a baseless rumour:) Unfortunately since I don't really think Jesse is Mr. Right. IMPROPER! Oh, sorry... my tourette syndrome:D

OOoooh.........I've been waiting for this one! Let's see.........

Linder
Micheal Stipe
Jake Walters/Owen?
Annalisa Jablonska
Black girl from the record store
A journalist from the 80's (was never named)
Johnny Marr
Helen Knox
Blonde woman at the time he was living in LA
Jed Weitzman
Rosalyn Ashton (was a gf of his apparently. Has anyone else heard/know anything about her?)

Jennifer (his new PA)

I dont believe any rumours of himself and Jessie.

Jesse Tobias (born 1 April, 1972) is a Texan guitarist of Mexican origin. He first gained notoriety during a brief tenure with the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 1993, although he was replaced by Dave Navarro within the year. Before he joined the Chili Peppers, he played with Mother Tongue. Afterwards he played for Alanis Morissette.

While he was on tour with Morissette in 1996, he met Angie Hart, whose band Frente! was Morissette's opening act. The two were married in 1997 and moved to Los Angeles. Tobias continued to work as a touring guitarist and in other non-performing roles in the music industry. The pair formed their own band, Splendid, which released an album in 1999. The album received wide release only in Australia; the band's American exposure was largely from the band's association with Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Joss Whedon, including on-camera appearances when Splendid performed at The Bronze. Tobias was credited as a producer (with Christophe Beck and Whedon) and with arranging the music (with Beck) for Once More, with Feeling, the musical episode from the show's sixth season. Hart and Tobias divorced in early 2005. [1]

Jessie doesnt sound gay to me

cossy

Jennifer (his new PA)

Yeh I thought that if you listen to the interview on the radio with Russell listen to how Morrissey always adds her and how he giggles when Russell says something about her. She could be the person he's in love with IF he's in love. His songs have been ALOT about love lately and he always sings about most of his life so i'm happy for him. Even though I wish it was me :D. But yeh on the interview I dunno its just a bit wierd how he like shyly giggles everytime shes mentioned or when he talks to her. Anywho just thought id mention that.

Oh and BTW Morrissey isnt gay - BI maybe but like he said hes not a vergetarian or a vegan he just dont eat meat so maybe its the same for been gay - hes not gay and hes not BI he just loves people for who they are no matter what their gender :D

Oh and BTW Morrissey isnt gay - BI maybe but like he said hes not a vergetarian or a vegan he just dont eat meat so maybe its the same for been gay - hes not gay and hes not BI he just loves people for who they are no matter what their gender :D

I'm more and more convinced that the whole 'mysterious sexuality thing' is nothing but bi-phobia ;-) Last night Placebo were in Vienna and there was this article about them in the paper and it said brian molko used to cause a lot of mystery with his bisexual orientation but now he is in female hands and has a child.

oh my - now everyone can rest easy....

society is just not ready for anything that's not completely gay or completely straight yet, it seems. mysterious moz...... :p

I'm 99.9% sure Moz is NOT gay.

Also 99.9% convinced he fancies the pants off Kristeen Young.
Why else would he have her tour with him??

'Cos she can't fukkin sing..............

Mind you, the drummer rocks.

I'm 99.9% sure Moz is NOT gay.

Also 99.9% convinced he fancies the pants off Kristeen Young.
Why else would he have her tour with him??

'Cos she can't fukkin sing..............

Mind you, the drummer rocks.

Ah but Morrissey thinks she can sing he says she has an amazing voice and she writes great songs

Ah but Morrissey thinks she can sing he says she has an amazing voice and she writes great songs

Er, ok, I'll admit, she could have a nice voice, but she was just screaming, loudly.

And as for her music, I wouldn't have a clue, as I honestly didn't understand a single word of what she said/sung!!

Can't say I blame him tho for wanting to give her a portion, as she is quite attractive. In her own unique way........

Er, ok, I'll admit, she could have a nice voice, but she was just screaming, loudly.

And as for her music, I wouldn't have a clue, as I honestly didn't understand a single word of what she said/sung!!

Can't say I blame him tho for wanting to give her a portion, as she is quite attractive. In her own unique way........

Nah still think he's in Love with his new PA

Back
Top Bottom