5 MOZ songs you'd have at your wedding

I got Married on 2nd June... And we had This Charming Man, Panic and There is a light that never goes out.

the D.J. put them in a kind of Medley, it worked incredibly well!

Suedehead also got in there... but long before...

Stu

I got Married on 2nd June... And we had This Charming Man, Panic and There is a light that never goes out.

Stu

May I be the first to officially CONGRATULATE you?...well I'm going to anyway......CONGRATULATIONS Mr & Mrs Heff!

"Well I Wonder" 5 times plaese....................

1 your the one for me fatty ( or future fatty)
2 the harsh truth of the camera eye ( for the wedding album)
3 hold on to your friends ( you may need em sooner than you think)
4 this night has opened my eyes ( for the wedding night)
5 i started something i couldnt finish ( make up your own for that one)

I got married in 2003. when my wife walked down the aile, "Interlude" played. During the garder toss "Playboys" played.

Well, considering that technically you are divorcing Morrissey when you marry someone else, it would be pretty tasteless to play his music at your wedding. But since I have lost all dignity, and you always remember your first time anyway... I'd have a string quartet play Driving Your Girlfriend Home. I'd have a friend slip a $50 to the barbershop quartet to lay down some Jack The Ripper. Then, while my "partner" is changing clothes, I'd try my best to teach the band to play a medly of Break Up The Family/Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself. Then, as I am completely intoxicated and regretting the whole nightmare, I'll grab the microphone and my new mother-in-law by the hair and scream You're The One For Me Fatty.

And unlike Moz in San Diego, I'd be back for an encore of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others!

While it's not 5 songs.. I one put this together as a good wedding soundtrack...

1. Unloveable
2. Disappointed
3. Nobody Loves Us
4. Will Never Marry
5. I Know It's Over
6. Break Up The Family
7. Sorrow Will Come in the End
8. I Don't Mind if You Forget Me
9. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
10. (I'm) The End of the Family Line
11. Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me
12. Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness
13. There is a Place in Hell for me and My Friends

Great thread, mine would be.

1. Sing your life
2. To me you are a work of art
3. Yes, I am blind
4. Girl least likely to
5. Sheila take a bow

And if I marry someone called Alma, then this would be very apt.
"Alma matters."

It'd be great to have the first dance to 'I Know It's Over'- surely the perfect way to mourn the end of it all.

Yeah, not too optimistic on the whole marriage thing ;)

Moz will not be played at my wedding, because I am not the type of Mozz fan who vows never to marry and feels bad for himself when he goes to bed at night. And more importantly, there are many, many much better wedding songs.

Stu

awww, I will congratualte you as well!!! May you have a lot of happiness......;)

I love the songs you chose!!

I got married in 2003. when my wife walked down the aile, "Interlude" played. During the garder toss "Playboys" played.

aawwww,,,I love Interlude, a beautiful song to walk down the isle to.

a friend of mine dj'd at his sister's wedding!

one half was austrian and the other half british.

he played this charming man and suddenly the brits (well at least the younger ones) freaked out, waving and throwing flowers around.

the austrians didn't know what was going on there haha

truly a classic moment!

a friend of mine dj'd at his sister's wedding!

one half was austrian and the other half british.

he played this charming man and suddenly the brits (well at least the younger ones) freaked out, waving and throwing flowers around.

the austrians didn't know what was going on there haha

truly a classic moment!

Hahahahaha, that would have been a classic moment to see...:D

I'd have a Morrissey / Smiths cover band play during the reception wearing full clown outfits and makeup.

They'd play:
1) Meat is Murder
2) He Knows I'd Love to See Him
3) Work is a Four-letter Word
4) (Anything from "Kill Uncle," maybe the one where he gives the chick a homeless dog and she gets bored of it)
5) Suffer Little Children

Then they'd break their instruments and horde the punch and I'd cry because, really, it would be the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom