5 MOZ songs you'd have at your wedding

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
:cool:
I will never marry, but IF I ever did, I'd pay someone to learn and play these songs for me:

Hand In Glove
I won't Share you
Whatever Happens I love you
There is a Light
I'd Love to

I know there's more, but those are the first I thought of.
Help :cool:

*gasps* I have been thinking about this!!! I still am thinking...but I've been wondering what song would be good as the actual wedding song??

I'd rather have a non-wedding with myself...having "Last night...", "Unlovable", "I know it's gonna happen...", "I have forgiven Jesus" and "I want the one I can't have" played :)

been there done that
CardassianWife.jpg

54t.jpg

and no, it did not work out...

Hm okay, what a shame :) In that case: now my heart is full, handsome devil, rubber ring, To me you are a work of art and Still Ill (...and all I ended up with was sore lips) :D

Def TMYAAWOA!! I love that song! One of my fave songs off the ROTT album.
I love all the others too. :D

I always thought that it would be cool to have How Soon Is Now played at my fineral. But that wasn't the question, sorry.

Ah, but I'm already married.... Ooops, probably shouldn't posted at all realy :o

:D

Our reception playlist included TIaLTHNGO and "My Love Life". Let's face it, though, pre-Quarry Moz isn't exactly wedding-friendly (our wedding was in 1998).

/other songs included The Cure's "Lovesong" (of course), many Beatles tunes, even a Dead Can Dance one.

Now My Heart is Full
My Love Life
I Can Have Both (for a Mormon ceremony)
I Want the One I Can't Have (just to make people think :p)
Let the Right One Slip In

Ahhh marriages/weddings are such superfluous ceremonies. I don't think that it's all worth it, but if I were to get married, I'd do it the classiest way possible- Las Vegas, 24h chappell......and since Morrissey would be the the guy standing next to me (honestly,the only way I can see myself actually bothering to get married), I'd ask him to make his pick and sing...of course we'd both be wasted out of our minds, I on earl grey, and Morrissey on some unknown substance of his choice.

I got a Question.....

I've never been to a gay wedding but I've always wondered what it is like, do they play music and if so what type? Hope it's not the same crap they play at gay clubs., or Cher, or Babs, or any other sterotipical gay icon.

I got a Question.....

I've never been to a gay wedding but I've always wondered what it is like, do they play music and if so what type? Hope it's not the same crap they play at gay clubs., or Cher, or Babs, or any other sterotipical gay icon.

Laverne & Shirley's "We're Doing It Our Way".....

Back
Top Bottom