5-Day Pass Sold Out In 5 Minutes?!!

slyfoxy

Went on Ticketbastard at 10:05 am , (NYC) , and the 5-Day deal was sold out. Kinda surprised. Many individual shows are still available, all sections, now (10:30am.) Oh, well.

No, it sold out in 1 minute - not 5. I managed to get one and the page crashed when I went to the delivery options, so I lost my place in the queue. At 1 minute past they were all gone. f***. :(

they sold out in about 1 minute as far as i can tell. i didn't get one. fuuuuuuuuck.

it's still saying find tickets.. i got no tickets available window about 20 times i just kept trying (go backto events) and finally managed to get a ticket just keep going and refresh you might still be able to get one....won't hurt to try another 10min

i failed to get mine, i was blocked out of ticketmaster for refreshing too much and at about 1004 none available

I was fortunate to get 2 passes, but my girlfriend will not be able to go with me to the first 2 nights, so I will have tickets available to someone.

Yeah, I got 'no tickets available' before my clock hit 10:01. Crazy. I had even marked 'best available section', not floor or anything.

And hey, Hemlock, I'd be interested in your Monday+Tuesday tickets. And one other pair of Monday+Tuesday tickets, for that matter, to any reading pass-holders. The cost of individual tickets, with the service fees, is basically prohibitive for me and my boyfriend... so I was thinking maybe, if the angels smile, we might have a shot at buying tickets for the presumably-less-popular nights, Monday and Tuesday, from any passholders who really just want to go to the weekend dates? If such passholders exist?

If anybody bought a pass and is willing to sell off their Monday and/or Tuesday tickets, send me a PM, yeah?

Peace, can't wait to see you lovely people in line :)
Last saw Morrissey in March 2006- god, i just can't wait, i'll find a way somehow to get to at least one Hammerstein gig

xo
math+

To anyone with Monday, Tuesday, Sunday tickets that they are looking to sell. I wasnt able to get a 5 pass to I got Friday + Saturday and would really love to go to the other shows. PM me we can work something out

To anyone with Monday, Tuesday, Sunday tickets that they are looking to sell. I wasnt able to get a 5 pass to I got Friday + Saturday and would really love to go to the other shows.

Why not just buy them now? Having failed to get the 5 day pass myself I was forced to get 5 sperate standing tickets just now from Tickemaster - all dates were still available 5 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom