5,751,133 people listen to Morrissey's lyrics every month on Spotify

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 444

🤒

BAD NEWS FOR TWATS: :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: IS WAY DOWN IN SPOTIFY NUMBERS!!:)
the album bombed AND nobodys listening. Poor miserable twit.:blushing:
time for LePew to seek employment.🤒

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
Looks that way. Perhaps that's why his last album sold quite poorly, everyone's listening to it on Spotify.

Are they big numbers though, for example James, who don't have a worldwide following like Morrissey get nearly 1.8m listens per month, New Order get over 5 million per month and one of the newer Manchester bands, the 1975 get nearly 10 million listens per month.

Radis Noir

By the thrice-beshitten shroud of Lazarus
Are they big numbers though, for example James, who don't have a worldwide following like Morrissey get nearly 1.8m listens per month, New Order get over 5 million per month and one of the newer Manchester bands, the 1975 get nearly 10 million listens per month.
As far as I can tell Morrissey might have quite a large number of followers compared to his monthly plays. Certainly James have around half the number of followers as Morrissey but a similar number of monthly plays. I don't really know if that difference in ratios (followers/monthly plays) is significant in any way.

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
As far as I can tell Morrissey might have quite a large number of followers compared to his monthly plays. Certainly James have around half the number of followers as Morrissey but a similar number of monthly plays. I don't really know if that difference in ratios (followers/monthly plays) is significant in any way.

It's also interesting that The Smiths get 5.6 million monthly listens

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 444

🧐

have no fear twats.. I sent out a search party for the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: spotify numbers.:)
hopefully they will come back before they starve.:lbf:

Top Bottom