Morrissey Central "45 Single Number Two!" (February 1, 2020)

Grab them while you can't.

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/45-single-number-two

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know you either Frank.... I hope you find your peace...is it not allowed or possible for anyone to love everything that he puts out???
Yes! ...if you’re a mindless sycophant twat, devoid of musical, lyrical and cultural taste - who’s head is so far up a single artist’s ass that you’ve suffocated beyond the ability to smell shit? In that case, YES!

...the absolute f*** are you on about, li’l shooter? Did someone’s opposition to your fawning and felching get your panties in a twist?

The only people crying over Morrissey are you, the other 8 sycophants on here and the bungling, narcissist toddler himself.

As expected, stated by the adults around here and scoffed at by your ilk... BMG have done the only sensible thing and dropped him. They simply cannot recoup. The music industry isn’t a f***ing charity.

The the tickets aren’t selling and there are no records, to speak of. Only hack-job covers of “wish it were”. The Top-5 in Poland isn’t a real thing. The merch profits keep the artists in Vodka and Kerrygold but they certainly don’t cover tour costs. There are only signed copies of other artist’s material and shitty, sweat-shop t-shirts emblazoned with the photo of his murdered pussy. That’s right. MURDERED. He fed a carnivore a vegan diet. Surprise surprise, it died. Its death for no reason and death for no reason is “murder”.

The band? Those with any remaining pride have already departed for sunnier skies. I mean, it was probably a decent gig at one point but - how long can you wallow in shit in a sweat-shop rag before the wife tells you hang up your instrument and get a f***ing job that pays. There are mouths besides Morrissey’s to feed. ...and bullshit is not a form of sustinence.

Nobody but you clowns are gonna pick him back up this time, so instead of spitting weak vitriol at the grown-ups who’re trying to have a conversation - shouldn’t you and the kiddos be knee-deep in a Kickstarter campaign to save your poor, lily man-child hero?

Stunned as me arse ye’are. The f***ing lot of ye.

Smellvis, the months pass by and NO Polish hit single (-:lbf:-)
NO POLISH TOUR(-:laughing:-).......... Nothing.:censored:

I briefly rediscovered that feeling of searching for treasure on a visit to Manchester. Trawling the record shops for old records was such fun. I found Meat Is Murder for a friend. His surprised delight later when he opened it to find pink vinyl inside. Such a little thing, but the difference it makes is great.

All the record shops where I live are gone. Most of the bookshops are now newsagents that also happen to sell books that will never be fully read.
Pubs and bookies infest the streets and sap the body. Fast food joints serve slow poison. People's lives need to be observed online and commented on so that they have meaning. But the joy of looking for good music and rare books is still there, and always will be. The pressure's on, because the pleasure hasn't gone.
There are plenty of fantastic shops, the whole beautiful world over, to dig for records. 10 years ago - around my area - there were near none left. Now, the heads have spoken and there are plenty popping up. Each in their own unique fashion. It’s a treasure-trove for those who actually dig.

If you can’t find them, you’re not looking in the right place. Try Discogs.com. You may pay dearly for shipping but you’ll get what you need!

I don’t know about people who collect Morrissey records, exclusively. I do know about record collectors with a wide breadth and depth in their musical tastes.

If you’re into wax, the only thing helpful that I can possibly impart is...

Stay the f*** away from tiny-minded bubble-dwellers who try to tell you it’s not possible, when they just don’t know shit about what they’re on about. ;)

Happy collecting. With all the bravado and fakery, the score is a true joy. :)

I briefly rediscovered that feeling of searching for treasure on a visit to Manchester. Trawling the record shops for old records was such fun. I found Meat Is Murder for a friend. His surprised delight later when he opened it to find pink vinyl inside. Such a little thing, but the difference it makes is great.

All the record shops where I live are gone. Most of the bookshops are now newsagents that also happen to sell books that will never be fully read.
Pubs and bookies infest the streets and sap the body. Fast food joints serve slow poison. People's lives need to be observed online and commented on so that they have meaning. But the joy of looking for good music and rare books is still there, and always will be. The pressure's on, because the pleasure hasn't gone.
the record shops have almost gone,the video shops have disappearered and the book shops have been pulped.the high street is done for.

Smellvis, the months pass by and NO Polish hit single (-:lbf:-)
NO POLISH TOUR(-:laughing:-).......... Nothing.:censored:
Funny, isn’t it? ...how you absorb without the ability to think and then regurgitate as if you do. ...making yourself look like yourself?

Ever thought about getting help with that?

the record shops have almost gone,the video shops have disappearered and the book shops have been pulped.the high street is done for.
Spoken like someone who had it easy and then just couldn’t keep up when things changed a bit.

Lots out there for you, son. Just make a tiny effort. Nobody cares about the winging of a whiny little tart.

If you’re looking for Morrissey stuff? Last time I heard it broadcast was in the frozen food aisle at the grocery store.

As we are seeing these years, the nephew makes some awful artwork based on uncle instructions and label fixes it and make it proper.

I hope it happens again.

There are plenty of fantastic shops, the whole beautiful world over, to dig for records. 10 years ago - around my area - there were near none left. Now, the heads have spoken and there are plenty popping up. Each in their own unique fashion. It’s a treasure-trove for those who actually dig.

If you can’t find them, you’re not looking in the right place. Try Discogs.com. You may pay dearly for shipping but you’ll get what you need!

I don’t know about people who collect Morrissey records, exclusively. I do know about record collectors with a wide breadth and depth in their musical tastes.

If you’re into wax, the only thing helpful that I can possibly impart is...

Stay the f*** away from tiny-minded bubble-dwellers who try to tell you it’s not possible, when they just don’t know shit about what they’re on about. ;)

Happy collecting. With all the bravado and fakery, the score is a true joy. :)
I'm a regular on discogs, ebay, and amazon. All of those are great. But being in a record shop and finding a gem that you can judge for yourself is an even better thrill. We had a great record shop (part of the 'Head' chain), it sold a load of vouchers one Christmas and then closed up before anyone could spend them in January. There is a place in hell reserved for me and my enemies.

Spoken like someone who had it easy and then just couldn’t keep up when things changed a bit.

Lots out there for you, son. Just make a tiny effort. Nobody cares about the winging of a whiny little tart.

If you’re looking for Morrissey stuff? Last time I heard it broadcast was in the frozen food aisle at the grocery store.
wow iv just broke a rib with all the laughing from reading your post.

I'm a regular on discogs, ebay, and amazon. All of those are great. But being in a record shop and finding a gem that you can judge for yourself is an even better thrill. We had a great record shop (part of the 'Head' chain), it sold a load of vouchers one Christmas and then closed up before anyone could spend them in January. There is a place in hell reserved for me and my enemies.
There are more than a few quality record shops in my area and - after a period where they were dying - more are popping up. Lovely thing.

It’s now official.... this is a bromance, not sure what that means, just trying to keep up with the kids really... what am I .. if only I knew, I would share it with you...Mountjoy.. will we ever be synchronised.... at some point we can only hope.. I’ll not try to break anything else with us....

Love is on it's way (back) in and you choose how deep you like it to go, Baz.

Bruce Lee objects to this monstrosity.
says who,shannon lee would be delighted to know that a famous singer decided to put her dad on the cover of one of his singles,she is keeping his memory alive,if you make a mockery of him like tarantino did in once upon a time in Hollywood then she will let everyone know what she thought of it.

I'd love to see more posts like this on Moz Solo. It's a truthful vignette that probably says what a lot of us are thinking, but in a snappy, interesting way.

We need to get Elon Musk to create a machine that makes the days and weeks go longer, and slow down the ageing process.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom