40 Sexiest Frontmen in Rock History - Morrissey #3

A SOUP SPOON! Gawddamn!
That video is blinding. :horny:

I can't take that little dancing in the beginning. *heart palps*

I'm reading Cobain Unseen right now, so I was really happy to see Kurt high up on the list. :sweet: I'm pretty happy that Iggy is up there, too. :cool:

I'm surprised Bono and Sting are futher down, esp cuz they hand The Police's Don't Stand So Close to Me as the video... Sting in that vid is TO DIE FOR! and how is Paul Westerberg hotter than Anthony Kiedis? :confused:

And WHERE THE f*** IS ROGER DALTREY?! :mad::mad:

Last edited:
He certainly has an elegance that is unrivalled in the music scene.

It all depends what criteria people are using - after all people look for different things.

Actually, finding 40 attractive women in music would be difficult for anyone other than the most shallow.

DO TELL :thumb:

I do not find Robert Plant and Bob Dylan hot. But that's just me. :straightface:

I agree about Dylan. He looks dirty. He also looks... I'm about to say something awful. May I? I don't usually like to criticize people's looks because for the most part they can't help how they look, but he's always looked like if Bad Breath were a person. :eek:

My pick for second place is someone named Robert. I can say no more. :squiffy:

but he's always looked like if Bad Breath were a person. :eek:

My pick for second place is someone named Robert. I can say no more. :squiffy:

:guffaw: HA!!! OMG, I have to use that term someday. :lbf: Not so much against anyone, but I have a major peeve about bad breath :sick: Yeah, Dylan was good looking but Jakob is hotter. :horny:

I have no idea who your #2 would be... Robert Zombie? :D

I'd go for Mark E. Smith. He has perfected the craggy look down to a tee and his belligerent attitude towards everything is an awfully attractive quality.

Having said that, I don't actually fancy him, I'd feel dirty if I did.

Your avatar is much, much sexier than Mark E. Smith. :rolleyes:

But Cross isn't a frontman? Au contraire!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Darren :) Yes, beauty is subjective and it's more than just looks, it's a vibe you get and the emotions you feel for their music...what it does to/for you...etcetcetc... It's a package deal :thumb:

I don't know about the Purple One being at #1, but he's def top 5. I've found Prince sexy since Dirty Mind (1980). We go way back. :cool: I'm trying to forgive & forget his recent comments...:rolleyes:

Also...

Actually, finding 40 attractive women in music would be difficult for anyone other than the most shallow.

I made a shallow thread for you. :p:)

Wow I'm surprised Morrissey was voted #3, I mean of course I'd rate him pretty high. Prince is so not sexy.

Reading the overview of him is totally what makes me giddy about Morrissey. Completely and unequivocally agree. :love:

But yeah, Prince is pretty sexy. Especially when his image is just sexsexsex. They chose Little Red Corvette as a defining video for goodness sakes -- that song is nothing but sexual innuendo.
I agree with the list. I don't have anyone in mind that they missed -- they got all of my <3s. Jimi Hendrix could've been higher though.

But it's that site which introduced me to my current obsession, Blonde Redhead, so I'm just excited for more lists to explore!

Dave Gahan at #40?? Are you kidding me!? :eek:
He should be in the top 5, if it were up to me. :cool:

I don't believe anyone finds Prince sexy. The man is an ugly little dwarf. Going on about sex all the time doesn't make you sexy.

These lists are pointless.
These websites only do this so every single fan site from every single artist featured on their list will spread the link around.

It's amazing to me that most people cannot see this.

Tags
lebonlerobbed
Back
Top Bottom