4 More Days...The Countdown Begins!!!!!!!!

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
I can't believe that the Ann Arbor show is only 4 days away! And with it comes my first chance to see Moz in concert! I'm just sooooooooooooooo excited!:D

That being said, is there anything that I should know going in, what with it being my first show? Anything done by the fans that I wouldn't know about? Any chants that may be broken into?

And who else is going to this show? Some are meeting at a bar called Ashley's before the show, and I'm sure anyone would be welcome to attend! :)

Hmmm....

$10 or risk being thrown out of the show? :p

I think I'd better not ;).

Hmmm....

$10 or risk being thrown out of the show? :p

I think I'd better not ;).

You will not get thrown out but you run the risk of displeasing our man.
It reminds me of a 2004 glasgow gig, there were so many drunken twat's shouting STEEEEEEVAAAN and WORK IS A 4 LETTER WORD, I know he was not amused.

But, yea I know NRITH was joking lol ;P

You will not get thrown out but you run the risk of displeasing our man.
It reminds me of a 2004 glasgow gig, there were so many drunken twat's shouting STEEEEEEVAAAN and WORK IS A 4 LETTER WORD, I know he was not amused.

But, yea I know NRITH was joking lol ;P

I wouldn't mind terribly hearing Get Off the Stage anyway, however even a polite request for that song might get misinterpreted. :o

And yes I knew he was joking.

I'm so excited too, 3 shows in 1 week. Can't wait. Only think that sucks is I have to work tues at 8am. oh well I'll be dead tired but so happy.

i just bought my ticket from stubhub a few minutes ago. The price was close to face and damn good seat at that. I'm so excited now!!!! haven't been this close to morrissey in a long long time.

see you all there. my first morrissey show ever was in ann arbor 97. I was just a shy freshman at the UofM. i was in the third row. at the time i didn't realize how exciting a Morrissey show is. here's hoping the crowd is as in it as they were at Hill Auditorium 10 years ago!!

Back
Top Bottom