Morrissey Central 4 Blackpool posts (September 29, 2022)

IMG_9602_nll0a8.jpg

0-2_ej370n.jpg

photo by Michael Bracewell

0-3_ra1oam.jpg

photo by James O'Brien

Added in the morning:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Regards,
FWD.

Nice to see Michael Bracewell, and James O'Brien showing their support.

Indeed… Linder Sterling was there too?

Yeah, if Michael was there, I assume she would be too, or left before the show started(?) I’m sure someone would have spotted and posted her attendance, if she
watched the show from the front. My best guess.

Yeah, if Michael was there, I assume she would be too, or left before the show started(?) I’m sure someone would have spotted and posted her attendance, if she
watched the show from the front. My best guess.

Quite certain she wasn't at the front. But then Michael's pic doesn't look like it was taken from front row either.
x

Oscar looks positively pleased to be there! All kidding aside, it is a great photo.

Reviews for the shows have been wonderful. Looking forward to the shows to come...and Oscar's smiling face :)

Quite certain she wasn't at the front. But then Michael's pic doesn't look like it was taken from front row either.
x

Agree. Didn’t mean front of stage, just that she watched the show not from the wings. If she was even there.

Anyway, nice to see you GirlAWNL. :)

Agree. Didn’t mean front of stage, just that she watched the show not from the wings. If she was even there.

Anyway, nice to see you GirlAWNL. :)

Anyway, last comment on the Blackpool gig…… I went there for my own reasons but I was sure that no other Morrissey gig would compete with his Blackpool one because it’s a source of material for him and I was right.

The real die hards were there, no the Manc Uni tossers who come to be a tourist….

I was right and I’m sure that those who were at Blackpool will agree with me after seeing other shows.

Back
Top Bottom