3000th post by Worm! How many of them have you read all the way through?

That's like 20,000 posts by anyone else. Congratulations on an epic achievement, and I mean "epic" in the Homeric sense.

congrats.jpg

That's like 20,000 posts by anyone else. Congratulations on an epic achievement, and I mean "epic" in the Homeric sense.

congrats.jpg

Sadly, I remain the first and, to my knowledge, the only poster to have discovered the word limit per post without using either the "Quote" or Windows paste functions.

Fortunately my short posts are ignored as frequently as my long ones, so I won't change my habits. :rolleyes:

I look like the chick in the skirt, by the way. Although she has a better tan.

Sadly, I remain the first and, to my knowledge, the only poster to have discovered the word limit per post without using either the "Quote" or Windows paste functions.

Fortunately my short posts are ignored as frequently as my long ones, so I won't change my habits. :rolleyes:

I look like the chick in the skirt, by the way. Although she has a better tan.

I was going to post a pic of those worm cakes (dirt cakes, whatever), and this was one of the top results.

[redacted nasty vulva-shaped cake]

Wow.

Oh, my dear lord. I am speechless...

So, Worm, you're a redhead? Me too...

Last edited:
cake.jpg

"Negative, negative...it didn't go in...just impacted on the surface".

Sweet Jesus...where did you find that picture NRitH? :)

I have enjoyed reading your posts, Worm.
They may be long, but they are far easier for me to understand than the posts written in lolcatz. :D

Sweet Jesus...where did you find that picture NRitH? :)

I have enjoyed reading your posts, Worm.
They may be long, but they are far easier for me to understand than the posts written in lolcatz. :D

...and unlike the lolcatz, they're worth reading! Well done Worm.

Back
Top Bottom