3-year old crying over the singer she loves!

gretchenraine

Oh, Squishy!!
I feel for this little girl like you would not believe and I don't know ANYTHING about this Justin Bieber person. Apparently this was a very popular video but I didn't see it until tonight.

Embedding was disabled so here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

Stick it out because there's a payoff near the end.

And 40 years later she was spending entirely too much time on a fan forum....

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday. What has happened to society when 3-year-olds cry about popstars? I blame it on the additives in our food that make children come into puberty much too early. But I had to laugh anyway.

Last edited:
That is really cute, I felt her pain. Wise words from one so young, too:

M: "Honey, we don't have to cry because we love Justin Bieber"
LK: "Yes we do, sometimes"

Also love the phone ringing at the end and then "I bet that's Justin Bieber" :lbf:

Scarlet Ibis messaged me last night "We don't have to cry because we love Morrissey." and I replied "Yes we do, sometimes." :lbf:

I was like...8..before I had my first celebrity crush - on John Travolta when he was on Welcome Back Kotter. But culture is so much more....celebrity-crazed now. I can see how a 3-year-old would latch on emotionally to a pop star, even if she didn't have what we'd consider 'romantic' feelings about him.

I find this whole topic fascinating. One of the reasons I find you guys and being part of what is supposedly supposed to be one of the most intense fan communities on the planet so cool besides being fun - it's good social study.

mise en abyme

A little girl talks about a little girl who talks about a little-
No wait, that's not a little girl! That's...That's... Justin Beaver!!!

Actors Studio, here we come again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=900GfPtZ620

have you noted the "grown up tone"? :crazy: TV kids will have stuff to tell their shrink someday...:yum:

(Wow; Generous Justin paid for a kid's Disneyland ticket? I think we may have found the new Michael Jackson! :squiffy:)

What sort of mother lets her child listen to Justin Bieber?

What sort of mother raises her child to...be Justin Bieber?

Checked out Justin Beiber. His mother made a statement that has gotten some attention.

So when an Atlanta-based hip-hop manager named Scooter Braun called nearly two years ago, Ms. Mallette was confused. “I prayed, ‘God, you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?’ ” she recalled.

This thread makes me want to take a codeine with my beer. :straightface:

That comment wasn't directed at you gretchen. It's an interesting question you raised, it's just the responses and the video itself and the bad mothering and everything is all melding together in a soupy mess that makes me want to check out. :o

That comment wasn't directed at you gretchen. It's an interesting question you raised, it's just the responses and the video itself and the bad mothering and everything is all melding together in a soupy mess that makes me want to check out. :o

Be happy that when you type "justin" into the youtube searchbox, this kid has totally smashed Mr Timberlake.

33m95vs.jpg

and if that's not enough, just type "j"...

23uvtef.jpg

this kid is ruining Jay-Z! He must be the antichrist. ;)

Just wait till her 18th birthday, she'll forget all about Justin Bieber. When she sees a real man in action.
64352.jpg

Tags
children electro-shock fandom justin bieber
Back
Top Bottom