46870__images_uploads_gallery_Morrissey005Moody_FFv01.jpg

46872_Morrissey014Nat2_FFv01.jpg

46871__images_uploads_gallery_Morrisy009Nat2-copyFFv01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Swords has the cryptic double watches look

Both & a couple from the same shoot:
View attachment 48387
View attachment 48388 View attachment 48389

No idea as to story. It was all shot in LA. He's a great photographer and has taken some iconic shots of hundreds of musicians. Swords must have a good reason behind it - just one we may never know. Morrissey's overall response to Swords was a scathing comment on TTY. That was about it.

Travis also did:
View attachment 48390
Regards,
FWD.
That dude is smiling so Morrissey doesn't have to. What was the scathing comment re SWORDS?

Reckon the same area in West Hollywood. Reckon if you listen carefully you can hear lil' Sammy's real voice without the fake Brittish accent. Reckon one day we will hear The California Son speak with his real LA surfer dude voice and not his fake Brittish accent when he doesn't need the money from foreigners and the mporium uk goldmine anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah and there needs to be a remastered version of Peepholism released with updated art.
How about this for a daft idea: each country gets its own version of the book with Smiths and Moz Solo photos taken when he/they were touring that country down through the years!! I'd buy one for IRL but I know some fans would sell their mother's house to get them all. I should work in marketing. Or street sweeping.

How about this for a daft idea: each country gets its own version of the book with Smiths and Moz Solo photos taken when he/they were touring that country down through the years!! I'd buy one for IRL but I know some fans would sell their mother's house to get them all. I should work in marketing. Or street sweeping.
Those daft ideas usually work.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom