3 rare (?) Jake-pics from 2009 on Morrissey press page

source: https://shorefire.com/roster/morrissey

46870__images_uploads_gallery_Morrissey005Moody_FFv01.jpg

46872_Morrissey014Nat2_FFv01.jpg

46871__images_uploads_gallery_Morrisy009Nat2-copyFFv01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one above looks perhaps like it could be an outtake from the session that produced the shot that was used on the cover of Hot Press in '08 (I think that's the correct year?) The shirtless one.

thats one handsome guy here. i wouldnt mind having a neighbor like him.

The one above looks perhaps like it could be an outtake from the session that produced the shot that was used on the cover of Hot Press in '08 (I think that's the correct year?) The shirtless one.

I don’t believe it is the same session...but I know for a fact in this session they also went outside and took pictures by a fence.

Here is the full Hot Press interview from '08:

cover.jpg page01.jpg page02.jpg page03.jpg page04.jpg page05.jpg page06.jpg backcover.jpg

All photos in Hot Press are Jake's. This one matches the ones used on Shorefire, so it's reasonable to assume they're from those shoots:

20190325_204056.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for these JSM; Brand spanking new to these tired old eyes :thumb:

All from a Mr Jake session in Los Angeles, May 2008, that produced the "H:horny:T Press" spread, as well as the "Years of Refusal" cover.

A possible reason for that very...particular...look on the Mozzer fizzog in the WeHo Auto shots?
That body shop was located on Melrose at North Gower, and the wall signage that Morrissey is holding up directly faces this ~

3541165491_dcc5b56e9d_z.jpg

Yes, an Astro Burger. No, a Paramount Pictures lot, which used to be this ~

rko-studios-melrose-gower.jpg

:popcorn:

Last edited:
This photo session also produced the picture on the Paris single.
Boy, what a chest he has, hard to believe his claim that he never works out.

This photo session also produced the picture on the Paris single.
Boy, what a chest he has, hard to believe his claim that he never works out.

Mozzer & Damo hit the gym before the true workout:thumb::highfive:

I love those pics. Moz really looks good in them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom