3 new live dates summary (Manchester July 7, Berlin July 15, Sweden July 19)

Is this the start of another tour or a continuation of the last one? I guess the latter cos its still the same album. Missing Moz in Manchester by one week is a kick in the balls.

I said that there were going to be a bunch of shows, more than the ones on there.
I mean, maybe there will be. There is a chance that the Twat red brigade- Gen Skinny, Col Chezzer Cheswick,
Sgt Evennow and Pvt Surface will invade and take down the govt for them hosting a Moz show.:laughing:

Drama J is going to go nuts when he finds about the Moz venue in Sweden::)

360 million years ago a 4 km diameter meteor fell from space. The result we see today as Lake Siljan and its beautiful surroundings. Dalhalla is one of the only three places in the world where you can clearly see how the natural landscape has been affected by meteoric impact.

Moz has the comet LOL:rock:

FFS ! Who is this Maurice bloke ? Bring back the cauliflower cheese debate. Sooner the better :head-smack:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I said that there were going to be a bunch of shows, more than the ones on there.
I mean, maybe there will be. There is a chance that the Twat red brigade- Gen Skinny, Col Chezzer Cheswick,
Sgt Evennow and Pvt Surface will invade and take down the govt for them hosting a Moz show.:laughing:

:handpointup:

:greatbritain::knife:

the Halal Butcher, you are in there under your legitimate avatar.

CALL the COMET!!!!:drama:

Promoter:Mr Drama Johnny?

DJ: yes, ullo...

Promoter: we have bad news...

DJ: well go on.spit it out..

Promoter: no need to call the comet... Mr Morrissey has the comet. Grabbed it in Sweden while you were
at the button factory...

DJ::drama::ahhh::censored::head-smack:

Ganz Berlin hasst hier Morrissey!!!

Viva Hate!

Many thanks to all my personal troll voters.
You took the time so I must be worth it :brows:

I've got nothing but love for you all. :tiphat: (Life's too short)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

the Halal Butcher, you are in there under your legitimate avatar.

CALL the COMET!!!!:drama:

Promoter:Mr Drama Johnny?

DJ: yes, ullo...

Promoter: we have bad news...

DJ: well go on.spit it out..

Promoter: no need to call the comet... Mr Morrissey has the comet. Grabbed it in Sweden while you were
at the button factory...

DJ::drama::ahhh::censored::head-smack:

:handpointup:

:greatbritain::knife:

Due to his political statements, for the first time in 30 odd years, I will not be attending. Castlefield is just a few tram stops away, and I have previously enjoyed gigs in a Berlin and Sweden, but how could I enjoy/applaud him today? Simple fact is, I can’t.

I found the last tour awkward at times. Israel is a song I will never understand, and Who will Protect us from the Police demonstrates that he supports the elitist, right wing, US backed Venezuelan opposition.

I can embrace that we all have a right to differing views, but the For Britain endorsement was a line crossed. He is now part of the problem.

I hate having to write this, and blame nobody but Morrissey.

Due to his political statements, for the first time in 30 odd years, I will not be attending. Castlefield is just a few tram stops away, and I have previously enjoyed gigs in a Berlin and Sweden, but how could I enjoy/applaud him today? Simple fact is, I can’t.

I found the last tour awkward at times. Israel is a song I will never understand, and Who will Protect us from the Police demonstrates that he supports the elitist, right wing, US backed Venezuelan opposition.

I can embrace that we all have a right to differing views, but the For Britain endorsement was a line crossed. He is now part of the problem.

I hate having to write this, and blame nobody but Morrissey.

So go, go away! Leave this place. You don´t have to stay.

The choice of locations is interesting. I can't help wondering if this is a Damage Limitation Tour, targeting the places where he's upset people. Dates/venues to be announced: Norway, China, Pakistan, Knightsbridge. But to be fair, they could be almost anywhere.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom