2nd Morrissey Gig

Nassau Coliseum 1991 which is where the cover shots of Your Arsenal were taken

Was there also, being my 5th show. He seemed in great spirits, don’t know why he canceled the following shows. :(

My theory is that he knew that night it was the last of the KU part 2 dates, because instead of leaving as he usually would, he came back out to collect gifts from the fans before exiting.

Was great to hear We Hate it and Pashernate live for the first time.

def giving this a miss,in a years time it will be what was your 365th gig,no thanks,i have a life.

def giving this a miss,in a years time it will be what was your 365th gig,no thanks,i have a life.
Oh, the irony. The time it took for you to type this exceeds the time it would have taken you to jot down the date of your second M gig. You should have just tipped your hat and moved along.

Oh, the irony. The time it took for you to type this exceeds the time it would have taken you to jot down the date of your second M gig. You should have just tipped your hat and moved along.
how do you know iv been to a second M concert,the main thing iv learned on my 58 years on this planet is,never presume.
by what concert number will people say to themselves why am i doing this.seen M 12 times but could i tell you in what order,nah.

how do you know iv been to a second M concert,the main thing iv learned on my 58 years on this planet is,never presume.
by what concert number will people say to themselves why am i doing this.seen M 12 times but could i tell you in what order,nah.
Many interesting points!

Is that also when you straightened up into a position of hope?
No, that came much later. Also, it’s an ongoing thing.

Back
Top Bottom