2nd Hollywood Bowl date added (Nov. 11, 2017); Nov. 10 sold out

A second date has been added, according to Morrissey Official Facebook & Ticketmaster:

Sat 11/11 @ 7:30pm
Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, CA

Onsale to General Public
Tue 08/29/17 10:00 am PDT

Friday Nov. 10th is sold out! Thank you everyone. By overwhelming demand - a SECOND SHOW has been added Saturday Nov. 11. Tickets on sale Tuesday Aug. 29 10am pst. No pre-sale, no codes.

40624_hollywood_bowl_fb_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I paid a dollar for a back row seat and somehow an entire orchestra and choir were paid for the night. Like a hundred people. And Dudamel.

Might take a pass with those prices. Good on him for not exactly bragging that the tix sold out in 2.5 seconds. Pretty obv he's needing some cash flow.

Depeche Mode, New Order, Morrissey and Billy Idol within a month at the Bowl. It's 80's Flashback Weekend up in the hills, I bet Richard Blade is booked solid for a few tents on the way in.

Gay xmas decorations don't come cheap you know. Plus he needs to find a expensive new jacket for xmas sporting a past the best sell by date persons name on it.

Bruce Lee 2016 anyone named Lee cleaning his house out 2017. As usual I deliver his fave swedish candy in a big red box with a ribbon.

Should I send Jaz that BOY cap this xmas?

Hmmmmmmm..........

Billy must be happy that he gets to play the Bowl not one, but two nights.

Reckon he could sell out 5 dates in a row, but Uncle Steve's true dream the Vegas residency will never happen. Here's a peek at the who to let in and keep out list.

VIP

Floyd Mayweather
Lil' Sammy
Ice Cube
Snoopy Dog
Ice Tea
Kurtis Blow
Louis Farrakhan
Jesse Jackson
JJ from Good Times
Bill Clinton
Fabian
Bridget Bardot
Jack
Kelly
Ozzy
David Beck Ham
Jonesy

No Admittance

John Lydon
Conor McGregor
Herman
sunburned middle aged Brit tourists wearing Levis 501's and Yankee caps
Spencer Cobrin

Gay xmas decorations don't come cheap you know. Plus he needs to find a expensive new jacket for xmas sporting a past the best sell by date persons name on it.

Bruce Lee 2016 anyone named Lee cleaning his house out 2017. As usual I deliver his fave swedish candy in a big red box with a ribbon.

Should I send Jaz that BOY cap this xmas?

Hmmmmmmm..........

" Plus he needs to find a expensive new jacket for xmas sporting a past the best sell by date persons name on it."

THUMP.
Or just this: :thumbsup:

Reckon he could sell out 5 dates in a row, but Uncle Steve's true dream the Vegas residency will never happen. Here's a peek at the who to let in and keep out list.

VIP

Floyd Mayweather
Lil' Sammy
Ice Cube
Snoopy Dog
Ice Tea
Kurtis Blow
Louis Farrakhan
Jesse Jackson
JJ from Good Times
Bill Clinton
Fabian
Bridget Bardot
Jack
Kelly
Ozzy
David Beck Ham
Jonesy

No Admittance

John Lydon
Conor McGregor
Herman
sunburned middle aged Brit tourists wearing Levis 501's and Yankee caps
Spencer Cobrin

you're slipping Az, you're slipping. You forgot Nancy for VIP.

you're slipping Az, you're slipping. You forgot Nancy for VIP.

:eek:
f***in hell, blimey, crikey!!
What is happening?
Please Aztec, say it's NOT true!
It breaks my heart if they broke up. :tears:

:eek:
f***in hell, blimey, crikey!!
What is happening?
Please Aztec, say it's NOT true!
It breaks my heart if they broke up. :tears:

no one breaks up with M. Look at the people who say that they've broken up with him but continue to visit this site and hang on every word that falls from his beautiful mouth. There's no escape. :cool:

Depeche Mode, New Order, Morrissey and Billy Idol within a month at the Bowl. It's 80's Flashback Weekend up in the hills, I bet Richard Blade is booked solid for a few tents on the way in.

Funny, just saw Richard Blade tonight, he looks great after all these years. I attended a showing of Depeche Mode 101 at the Rose Bowl (the venue where the legendary concert took place 29 years ago).

Hmmm, not sure ... I mean, what's so different now compared to 2014 with WPINOYB? Are you referring to the Hollywood Bowl shows or more?

Not sure. It sort of feels a bit different this time. Perhaps it's because LIH-S (am I starting an acronym trend?) was described as a 'landmark record'. I know that was just what was on the press release though. Sort of feels a bit different this time. He's got his own imprint too, just like the Attack days.

Not true, I don't know how I got lucky but 2 pool seats at regular price $320 each (with fees) came up for me during the first presale. Still an arm and a leg but it shall be worth it.

Blimey. I think the most I ever paid to see the Smiths was four quid.

Blimey. I think the most I ever paid to see the Smiths was four quid.

And you didn't have to put up with all this getting on "the list" bullshit either. Still had change for a t-shirt/program and a bag of chips on the way home. The good old days. Kids of today seem to be born with a set of Beats in their ears and a pocket device. They have no idea how to fix a punctured bicycle or tie a hook to a fishing line.
It would do no harm to bring back National Service and teach them a few life skills.

#Switzerland is mine :moneybag:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

$320 to see Moz ply for 85-90 minutes?? 50/50 chance of show not even taking place! Upset him early on in the set and he'll be away like a rat up a drainpipe! When did Moz get so popular as to be able to charge these prices? And sell them too? Its f***ing weird or is it officially bizarro world now?.............$320? WTF is going on?

$320 to see Moz ply for 85-90 minutes?? 50/50 chance of show not even taking place! Upset him early on in the set and he'll be away like a rat up a drainpipe! When did Moz get so popular as to be able to charge these prices? And sell them too? Its f***ing weird or is it officially bizarro world now?.............$320? WTF is going on?

It's been that way for a while now. You might have missed it with all the drama around the records release but world peace was fairly popular and his tickets at certain venues during that tour weren't cheap. We also as fans just never know when the current tour will be the last tour so that might also drive prices and people willing to pay them

It's been that way for a while now. You might have missed it with all the drama around the records release but world peace was fairly popular and his tickets at certain venues during that tour weren't cheap. We also as fans just never know when the current tour will be the last tour so that might also drive prices and people willing to pay them

Really? WPINOYB tour, through several legs I went to Budapest, Bucharest, Warsaw, Krakow, all cheap as chips! Manchester and Leeds were more than than those but not out of control expensive.

Seems to have gone from a little bit on the pricey side to WTF overnight!

Really? WPINOYB tour, through several legs I went to Budapest, Bucharest, Warsaw, Krakow, all cheap as chips! Manchester and Leeds were more than than those but not out of control expensive.

Seems to have gone from a little bit on the pricey side to WTF overnight!

From what I remember, and I could be wrong, the us tickets, where this concert is taking place, were pricey. What were the prices for Madison square garden. Also this is in l.a in a large venue where morrissey is very popular and has a large audience unlike say the firefly festival in Delaware. Concert tickets in the u.s are generally on the rise. For example I remember my father wanted to see Santana, who are respected but I don't know how popular in terms of album sales, not to long ago and those tickets were exspensive

And you didn't have to put up with all this getting on "the list" bullshit either. Still had change for a t-shirt/program and a bag of chips on the way home. The good old days. Kids of today seem to be born with a set of Beats in their ears and a pocket device. They have no idea how to fix a punctured bicycle or tie a hook to a fishing line.
It would do no harm to bring back National Service and teach them a few life skills.

#Switzerland is mine :moneybag:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

And pie and mash, and a handsome cab home and dysentery and a lovely funeral, Benny.

Never more than a florin.

I think for the encore Billy Idol should come out in a matching suit and they do a Broadway-choreographed tap dance routine to Billy Budd.

Back
Top Bottom