2020 live dates

Ah, but what should he wear under the kilt?
only scots wear nothing underneath but non scots can wear what they like,its actually very comfortable,everybody should try it at least once.
sir alex ferguson once said of dion Dublin,oohhh that boy couldnae wear a kilt.

We are getting close to the Dublin concert now and I wanted to ask: what time do you think Moz will arrive on stage? Ticket says venue opens at 6.30pm, so I'm reckoning support act at 8pm, finish at 8.45pm, Moz comes on around 9.15pm, finishes around 10.30pm ish.
Also, do we know who the support act is or even if there is one? As usual Ticketmaster has no information.

No support act at any of the shows. My guess would be either videos 8, Moz half 8 Or videos half 8, Moz 9.

Anyone still waiting on their tickets? My Leeds ones from amazon haven’t arrived yet.

No support act at any of the shows. My guess would be either videos 8, Moz half 8 Or videos half 8, Moz 9.
Flaming Nora! Moz is pocketing all the cash for himself? He's some operator. Thanks for the info.
Pity he wouldn't resurrect that great Dublin band 'Sack'. I'd love to see them again. Unfairly forgotten.

i thought doll and the kicks were really good,catchy songs,girl in a coma in Edinburgh were good as well.

i thought doll and the kicks were really good,catchy songs,girl in a coma in Edinburgh were good as well.
I enjoyed Doll & The Kicks as well. Enough to go see them when they came back to America without Morrissey.

if he had a support act he would have to drop the videos and I think he likes people seeing his influences,its like playing someone your favourite mixtape.

if he had a support act he would have to drop the videos and I think he likes people seeing his influences,its like playing someone your favourite mixtape.
I love the videos too- it’s always extremely fun and interesting to see what he’s chosen. But, at the concerts I’ve attended where he’s had a support act the videos were still played. It’s not an either/or.

I’m not going to the UK gigs, but if it’s the case that there are no support acts then why do some of the gig tickets say “Morrissey plus special guests”? Was there maybe one planned but the contracts didn’t work out?
Anyway, I hope it’s a great run of show! Enjoy, all who are going.

Well, rehearsal has given way to travelling. Another great sign:

Regards,
FWD.

Any news on who the support act is?...I'm at Glasgow on Saturday

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/tour/

Info will be added when the details have been emerged.

Opening Act: so far no opening act on this tour.

Feb 16th Aberdeen BHGE Arena
17th Glasgow The SSE Hydro
20th Dublin 3Arena
23rd Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
24th Leeds First Direct Arena
27th Birmingham Genting Arena

March 1st London Brixton Academy
3rd Brighton Brighton Centre
7th London Royal Albert Hall
9th London Alexandra Palace
10th London Palladium

London Directory Thread

does anybody actually listen to a support act unless its a blondie or billy idol,most people are milling around outside or getting pissed.

I watched PJ Harvey when she supported in Birmingham a few years back
she was the support at my first mozz show in 2004 in Glasgow.

does anybody actually listen to a support act unless its a blondie or billy idol,most people are milling around outside or getting pissed.

I guess it depends on who it is. I would have loved to have seen the libertines or mcalmont when they opened. That said I’ve seen the veils play in support of Patrick wolf and the death set open for wavves and cults open for best coast which are bands I love

Back
Top Bottom