2020 live dates

Nov sounds likely, i could see him having if not a record out by then, then at least a new single to promote.

Or Sam could just be working on his photoshop skills and layout for M to look at. Great photo.
The timing is perfect.
Sounds hopeful.
Funnily enough, he's edited the caption twice: added 'not my design' and then added 'mock up poster' :)
20170610_013231.png

Regards,
FWD.

So, I'm a Spotify subscriber...how do I get the Spotify pre-sale code?

Selling well by all accounts

Does anyone know for the Royal Albert hall show weather its standing or seating in the arena section? I got a ticket and all it says is what block i'm in but not seating number or row?

thanks

Does anyone know for the Royal Albert hall show weather its standing or seating in the arena section? I got a ticket and all it says is what block i'm in but not seating number or row?

thanks
Seating to start with

A good sign from Lyn Boorer:

20180119_000047.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

No Paris date in Feb then

What would two or three songs would everyone like in the setlist for Moz's UK tour?

I would like 'Disappointed', 'You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side' and 'London' (Smiths). I reckon the chances of any of these are slim to none!! To be fair the recent setlists already look good with Jack the Ripper and Munich 1958 etc.

Still.....Moz is so forward looking, which is great artistically but sometimes I wish he would announce some retrospective shows to deliver more of the older material. There is just so much to choose from and not all of his fans have been there to see it all from the beginning!

Uk tickets say ‘plus support’. Is this just the default wording or are we getting more than YouTube?

Uk tickets say ‘plus support’. Is this just the default wording or are we getting more than YouTube?
I was actually a bit surprised to see that on my Aberdeen ticket when it arrived , I just took it as moz only with the video montage beforehand

Be interesting to see if it’s an actual support band, I can’t think of Morrissey singing the praises of any bands lately that might be in line to do it. To be honest most of the support acts he’s had that I’ve seen on the tours have been hard work to sit through (bar pj Harvey, and I’m maybe alone in this but I quite liked Sack as well, oh and franz Ferdinand

I was actually a bit surprised to see that on my Aberdeen ticket when it arrived , I just took it as moz only with the video montage beforehand

Be interesting to see if it’s an actual support band, I can’t think of Morrissey singing the praises of any bands lately that might be in line to do it. To be honest most of the support acts he’s had that I’ve seen on the tours have been hard work to sit through (bar pj Harvey, and I’m maybe alone in this but I quite liked Sack as well, oh and franz Ferdinand

Sons and Daughters were also very good on the 2006 tour. Not that it stopped some of the ill-informed from giving them grief though.

What would two or three songs would everyone like in the setlist for Moz's UK tour?

I would like 'Disappointed', 'You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side' and 'London' (Smiths). I reckon the chances of any of these are slim to none!! To be fair the recent setlists already look good with Jack the Ripper and Munich 1958 etc.

Still.....Moz is so forward looking, which is great artistically but sometimes I wish he would announce some retrospective shows to deliver more of the older material. There is just so much to choose from and not all of his fans have been there to see it all from the beginning!
I'm wishing really hard here, but I'd like to hear Pretty Girls make Graves (and I think it's simple enough for the band) Angel, Angel, and anything from Kill Uncle. (but with my luck it would be Found X3)

Back
Top Bottom