2020 live dates

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

what a super end to a crap week...waiting on the phone for 15 mins but got a standing ticket for Birmingham.i'm a happy man whos going to be down the front then ?

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

Anyone has a spare standing ticket for the Bournemouth gig? send private message, please.

Thanks in advance.

Re: 2015 live dates

Hi guys.
I am super happy that I managed to order a ticket for the London show- the on 20. September.
I ordered it from ticketmaster.co.uk - they still claim the tickets have not been dispatched- has anyone already gotten their tickets for the UK, in specific for the first London, show?

Thanks!

Re: 2015 live dates

Any updates about Moz tour in Asia April 2016?

Cheers!

Mbr

tickets for Dallas go on sale Friday but Thursday pre sale. Any word yet on presale codes ye????

Hello,

I am Andrew. I will be at Mozza's show in Berlin and I would like to meet other fans before or after the show just to chat, drink something or recall some memories. Are you willing?

Hold on to your friends ;)

I am still waiting patiently for any New England dates for 2016 or early 2017. Sigh. Would love to hear "Jack the Ripper" live.

hi....does anyone know who the support is tonight in Berlin, and what the rough stage times might be....
do I have time to go home from work 1st to make myself handsome?!
Love, Katy xxx

I seem to recall there being some rumbling of South American dates in the summer followed by more of North America in the fall... but that was a few months ago, before the recent short run of shows. Who can say?

I seem to recall there being some rumbling of South American dates in the summer followed by more of North America in the fall... but that was a few months ago, before the recent short run of shows. Who can say?

Moz.
If he is up to it and if his voice is good enough.
I'd rather wish he would have a pause for a couple of months and rest and get as healthy as he can.
He is mentally strong an unbroken and I am sure he's going to come up with some new songs and hopefully the new album. Wouldn't it be great?? :thumb:

I noticed there hasn't been many TTY postings lately or photomontages. Strange. I hope he announces new record deal on record store day.

I heard a rumor of December US dates but the source wasn't reliable.

Just read an article on morrissey official Facebook about a squash player who listens to him, at the end of the article it says Moz will play two dates in U.K. Late July. Is this true as I've seen nothing.

Just read an article on morrissey official Facebook about a squash player who listens to him, at the end of the article it says Moz will play two dates in U.K. Late July. Is this true as I've seen nothing.

Ah!! Sorry the artice is from a few years ago :(

20170610_003805.png
Potential new live gig information : I originally posted in the Boz/QID thread, but seems important enough to go here too.
Anyone know what this is about...?
Posted just after midnight, Saturday, 10th June, 2017 (UK time).
View attachment 41710
(Can't post a link to it - instagram pic shared on FB too).
The photo is Rocky Graziano taken by Stanley Kubrick.
I don't remember an old gig at the Hollywood Bowl in any November - so provisional gig promotion image?
I've had a bit too much wine to go digging around the web et al... Anyone?
Regards,
FWD.
#tour

View attachment 41711 Potential new live gig information : I originally posted in the Boz/QID thread, but seems important enough to go here too.

Nov sounds likely, i could see him having if not a record out by then, then at least a new single to promote.

Or Sam could just be working on his photoshop skills and layout for M to look at. Great photo.

Back
Top Bottom