2019 releases

The Seeker of Good Songs

Perhaps this has more to do with BMG acquiring the rights(?) to these releases, allowing them to be re-upped to streaming services?

Perhaps this has more to do with BMG acquiring the rights(?) to these releases, allowing them to be re-upped to streaming services?
Very likely as these are precisely the albums that were re-upped. No Maladjusted in sight...

20190823_161954.jpg

The black vinyl version of "¡The Best Of!"
that was due on the 30th has appeared a week early in some UK indie shops.
No clear vinyls being shown off online yet though.
Regards,
FWD.

I’d welcome a remaster or ringleader

There is a 99% chance that a remastered "Ringleader" will sound worse than what we already have.

Ringleader is very compressed as is with a Dynamic Range of 5. I don't see a remaster being any less offensive; if anything, it will be just as equally squashed and maybe even more so.

The brickwall mastering on 'Ringleader' is horrendous, with pretty much all the dynamic range crushed to death. I'm convinced that eventually we'll get a better pass at it in the event of a proper reissue, even if it's only a marginal improvement.

The brickwall mastering on 'Ringleader' is horrendous, with pretty much all the dynamic range crushed to death. I'm convinced that eventually we'll get a better pass at it in the event of a proper reissue, even if it's only a marginal improvement.

I sure hope so. In fact, I'd be OK with everything from Quarry-Low In High School getting remastered with more dynamic range.

Back
Top Bottom