2019 live dates

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Kewpie, Dec 12, 2008.

1. AztecCamera

AztecCamera Well-Known Member

I reckon and back home in LA Uncle Steve is missing out on this. A chance to talk shit about his Trump supporter rival and fellow American John Lydon down at The Sunset Marquis poolside.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Regards,
    FWD.

3. PassportToPimlico

PassportToPimlico Member

Is there a feeling Morrissey will be back in uk later in the year to do further gigs?
    Say for example , Belfast, Edinburgh , Liverpool , Manchester that he didn’t visit on current announced dates

4. ForgivemeJESUS

ForgivemeJESUS There always a few that ruin it for all,dont be 1

Right on , good question, it be nice for more in USA also ,this tour has been too short set list is great to me i love to see live I BURY THE LIVING that song is straight up Great.....whats next for moz anybody know?

5. AztecCamera

AztecCamera Well-Known Member

After the "pay for the damage from the December fires because the house insurance didn't cover all of it uk Tour 2018", Uncle Steve won't want to see another foreign country for at least the usual 5 years.

6. Surface

Surface Wonder why Vegan Cro uses emoji's so much?

Still peddling your same old bullshit? The man himself said he doesn't live there anymore.

26th Nov 2017 -I'm inside Morrissey’s hotel room at the Sunset Marquis, West Hollywood. It smells incensy, instantly exotic with a dangerous edge rather like the man himself. He’s in LA because he’s performing at the Hollywood Bowl and because Friday, November 10 has been declared Morrissey Day by the mayor of Los Angeles.

He lived near here until a few years ago, but now he’s just visiting. Where does he live now? A sigh. “I’m in a different place all the time. I’m not sure why everyone wants to know where I live, what that says about me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news on more 2018 concert dates? SouthAmerica and LA again thos summer?

8. Harsh Truth

Harsh Truth Ever Felt Had?

Good question. I'm surprised no European dates have been announced. And I also don't know what to make of the lone Mexico festival date. Hard to believe the LIHS tour is going to end without Europe, South America, and another romp around the USA. I guess we'll wait-and-see. I wonder how his relationship with BMG is at present, and if he has been cleared by the Secret Service. (can't believe I actually just typed that last bit... strange times, indeed).

• Like Like x 1
  9. NealCassidy

NealCassidy Well-Known Member

Waiting on the Japan and Lebanon dates.....

Pretty sure EU is coming! That Paris date seemed to be touted a while back.

I want to hear all the other LIHS session tracks that didn't make it - maybe ones not about Israel.

10. dotmatrix522

dotmatrix522 Hey, how’s it going?

I completely agree it’s very odd and atypical for the one-off Mexico date. He did cancel the same festival in 2013, maybe he wanted to make it up to fans or to the festival promoters?
    As for the lack of future dates (for now), I can only guess that he is trying to ride out the negative press and controversy from the German interview, or he could be choosing to tour more conservatively, shorter tours with longer breaks, to reduce the chances of illness or drama. Who knows? He is still listed on the BMG site, hope he stays there!
    https://www.bmg.com/us/artist/morrissey

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  11. Famous when dead

Matt is en route...

20180313_162302.jpg

Mando:
    20180313_162552.jpg

From Twitter:
    IMG_20180313_164403.jpg
    Regards,
    FWD.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  12. Famous when dead

Matt bumps in to a pile of Garbage in Mexico:

20180315_071510.jpg

Mando is on top of the world:

20180315_071904.jpg
    Regards,
    FWD.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the Finnish promoter Morrissey's management has promised a replacement gig for the cancelled one and there has been talk of it happening next March.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10283390

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morrissey never, ever, plans gigs that far in advance. It would be a first if he has now. I think this sounds like wishful thinking rather than a serious plan.