2015 Tour Merch on Mporium UK

• Thread starter sorrow of stamford bridge
  • Start date
S

sorrow of stamford bridge

There are some nice new items up today, new "Be Kind" totes and mugs, Bullfighter tee (with Refusal style lettering), and new Hoodie with 59 and Morrissey side profile badges...good stuff actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! If I can get to the merch table I'll pick up a few things.

Tour Merch Pricing

How is the tour merch priced at his events? is it over priced?

Re: Tour Merch Pricing

The prices are pretty much aligned with those in the Morrissey online Mporium store, you can check them out there. Occasionally some new items pop up at the show, but in general what's online is what's available at the show.

UK Tour 2015 Autographed Merch?

Hi Everyone,

I'm due to see the great man tomorrow in Birmingham, I just wondered if there was any autographed merch available on the tour stand??

I've been after a Moz autograph for a long time, last tour (2011) there was nothing when I went, If I was to buy one it would be through official channels

Appreciate peoples time in reading this and any response :)

Tom.

Re: UK Tour 2015 Autographed Merch?

He does not seem to do much autograph merch.
He has signed my Morrissey shirt and a poster of him for me, but they were personal request.

The only bulk merch I have seen from him is the autobiography bundles with Harvest.

Not a chance of any signed merch, morrissey doesnt give a shit about his fans, churning out garbage to line his pockets, poorly packaged reissue upon reissue and not a tacky badge in sight. Biggest hypocrite in the music business and as a life long fan its took me a while to see thru the bullshit. TTY "Please support Morrissey by downloading his new single 'Kiss Me A Lot'" This is a chairty appeal for perosnal gain and we're the gullibe donators. I "Helped" Morrissey buy buying vinyl for the last 20yrs, and i have Kiss me a Lot on so many formats and i don't even care much for the song. A 10" four track in a plain card sleeve? WTF was the point of that, yet i bought it, Orange Vinyl, bought! Regular black vinyl, Bought, CD's bought, CD-r promos, bought, downloads, bought, and he can't even make a f***ing tv appearance, he's an aging twat in decline, best years well behind him, creatively speaking.

Not a chance of any signed merch, morrissey doesnt give a shit about his fans, churning out garbage to line his pockets, poorly packaged reissue upon reissue and not a tacky badge in sight. Biggest hypocrite in the music business and as a life long fan its took me a while to see thru the bullshit. TTY "Please support Morrissey by downloading his new single 'Kiss Me A Lot'" This is a chairty appeal for perosnal gain and we're the gullibe donators. I "Helped" Morrissey buy buying vinyl for the last 20yrs, and i have Kiss me a Lot on so many formats and i don't even care much for the song. A 10" four track in a plain card sleeve? WTF was the point of that, yet i bought it, Orange Vinyl, bought! Regular black vinyl, Bought, CD's bought, CD-r promos, bought, downloads, bought, and he can't even make a f***ing tv appearance, he's an aging twat in decline, best years well behind him, creatively speaking.

Why did you buy all that if you think so lowly of him?

Another one's snapped haha! When good fans go bad.

Yes, he must have made so much money off of the 1,000 10" that were $1.99.

Why did you buy all that if you think so lowly of him?

Just because i have a negative view on a few things, does'nt mean he's not a hero of mine because he certainly is. You can't tell me the the recent physical releases arent shoddy, but as a striving completist i'll plough on. Here's hoping for a physical 7" single sometime soon, i'll buy that too. I'm mainly critiquing the merch here but i stand by my point about being an artist in decline in general, his creativity isnt what it once was, and call me a smiths fan living in the past but in any field, no matter what it is, you are unltimatly judged on your best work, u set standards and if people think they arent being maintained then they're free to criticise. I'm sure many of you's love his new album and merch and so forth, i'm not gonna call you out on that.

he has had a bunch of signed merch at the tables in the last 10 years.......

has had both YOR album and GG photos signed for sale on tow separate tours plus opportunities to buy autobiography signed...

What merchandise is sold at Morrissey's tour?

Hi, I hope this isn't a double post, I didn't see anything related. I'm wondering what kind of merchandise is being sold at Morrisey's gig lately. I will be seeing him in July, and I'm wondering if I should buy some at the gig or before on his website. I thought that there would be a possibility of his new album being sold there, I accidentally dropped my vinyl copy and broke it. Any other albums? The black polos? And does anyone know where I can find a Viva Moz sweater?

Thanks.

Re: What merchandise is sold at Morrissey's tour?

Hi, I hope this isn't a double post, I didn't see anything related. I'm wondering what kind of merchandise is being sold at Morrisey's gig lately. I will be seeing him in July, and I'm wondering if I should buy some at the gig or before on his website. I thought that there would be a possibility of his new album being sold there, I accidentally dropped my vinyl copy and broke it. Any other albums? The black polos? And does anyone know where I can find a Viva Moz sweater?

Thanks.

FYI: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/133075-Euro-Tour-Merch?p=1986881835#post1986881835

*edit*
Viva Moz sweater is unofficial merchandise which was sold by unofficial site.
You should look up eBay or marketplace forum where some users post their items for sale.

Last edited:
Tags
2015 autograph tour
Back
Top Bottom