2013 Prediction

Jeff196

Dec 22nd is Moz's last concert. My strong belief is that Moz was originally planning to release his book prior to the current US tour. That would have provided him a strong platform to promote it and have a great tour.

However, I believe that has changed.

The Healers new record will come out prior to March 22nd followed by a small 6 week tour.

Once both of these tours are complete, the Marr/ Morrissey or Smiths reunion will be announced. It won't be announced prior, so that both men can have successful tours as solo artists.

That reunion will be oriented around festivals in the UK and 1 or 2 in the US. Tops would be 7 shows. Right at that point Moz will release his book and frankly, I believe Marr has a book ready to roll as well.

I also believe that many will attack this email over and over. But that is my belief. The logic is there.

Dec 22nd is Moz's last concert. My strong belief is that Moz was originally planning to release his book prior to the current US tour. That would have provided him a strong platform to promote it and have a great tour.

However, I believe that has changed.

The Healers new record will come out prior to March 22nd followed by a small 6 week tour.

Once both of these tours are complete, the Marr/ Morrissey or Smiths reunion will be announced. It won't be announced prior, so that both men can have successful tours as solo artists.

That reunion will be oriented around festivals in the UK and 1 or 2 in the US. Tops would be 7 shows. Right at that point Moz will release his book and frankly, I believe Marr has a book ready to roll as well.

I also believe that many will attack this email over and over. But that is my belief. The logic is there.

I agree with all of this. The logic of it, I mean.

P.

And since when has Morrissey ever subjected himself to logic? :crazy:

While the logic is sound, I don't see it happening. I think Morrissey is bloody-minded enough to never reunite with Johnny - despite whatever great satisfaction he may get from it - simply to never provide the satisfaction to those who have begged for it or said it was at least possible. A fan's plea for a reunion is probably akin to a musician asking him for a raise. We all know how that seems to go.

1306038330.jpg

God, I'm back HERE! :S

Hello all. I believe the logic of this too. I think Morrissey will roll with it if he needs the money badly enough, and this is the framework to follow to maximise revenue.

Any performance would not include Joyce, so it wouldn't be The Smiths anyway.

Back
Top Bottom