2011 UK tour ad

Who else but he would choose this image to promote the tour? :D

2011_uk_tour_ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
erm, are we saying that if it IS real, then it is cruel because cats are clearly terrified of heights and are incapable of balancing.

GROW UP you very very silly people.

As someone who owns cats, one of whom is a bit odd, I know two things:

1) If a cat is scared, the claws come out. If it's on your head, this is also true. He would not be sitting quite so serenely if it had its claws out.
2) Sometimes, they like to be on heads. Specifically, if they are odd cats.

I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

are u really shocked by it? for God sake. It is nothing but a picture, with that criterion u can even take a picture with an animal on your lap. come on!

The person saying this is cruelty is pathetic. My cat sits on my shoulders, back & would be walking across my head to get somewhere bcz we got it like that after 12 years- does it show him choking a cat? Stepping on it? Nope.. Get a f 'ing set of glasses

I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

Oh please. Get a life !!!!!!!

dear god, heaven forbid an animal would be afraid for a moment. f***** !!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom