2011 UK tour ad

Who else but he would choose this image to promote the tour? :D

2011_uk_tour_ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is I don't remember this bunch of retards complaining about the cat when this photo came out with the article originally.

Quote: "I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like."

Get a life! Moron!

to use and abuse an animal is circus mentality
if he placed a cat on his head for the sake of a picture its disgusting

irene

would you complain if he was holding it out with his hands instead? as a cat owner, that's the face of a very curious cat who wants to play, not one that is terrified and being abused.

This poster is very befitting as he has'nt displayed nor said anything of any notable integrity for years.The magic left him a long time ago now,and never came back.

I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

Don't be stupid - it's a picture modified with photoshop. Which planet did you come from??? Pluto?

This poster is very befitting as he has'nt displayed nor said anything of any notable integrity for years.The magic left him a long time ago now,and never came back.

Yet you still keep coming back :)

I don`t get why some people are complaining.Morrissey would never do anything to hurt an animal.Doesn`t all he`s said and done for the defense of animals prove it.He`s never been shy about that.

I don`t get why some people are complaining.Morrissey would never do anything to hurt an animal.Doesn`t all he`s said and done for the defense of animals prove it.He`s never been shy about that.

Ah because people are f***ing morons is why :)

Yet you still keep coming back :)

A website is only one click away, not much effort involved to see if anything has changed. Besides reading this website and Morrissey interviews on a regular basis gives one great insights into completly screwed up thinking and how arsecrawlers function.

The “cat” photos were taken by Jake Walters and the first was published with an interview in the Guardian last September. If it’s photoshopped then he did a real good job of the shadows.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-simon-armitage-interview

The version used for the poster turned up when the article was reprinted a month later in Der Freitag

http://f***yeahmoz.tumblr.com/post/1310564032/morrissey-cat-jake-walters-der-freitag

It has been suggested that the cat, Fanny, lives with Jake. Maybe she likes sitting on heads, maybe she just likes sitting on Morrissey’s head.

A picture may paint a thousand words but most people still haven’t got the sense to Google before offering up an opinion.

I've never heard anything more ridiculous than people suggesting Morrissey has committed animal cruelty! Firstly, there's a good chance it's photoshopped. If not, then maybe it was a cat who just liked to explore (I came across a cat only the other day who tried to get up onto my shoulders without any encouragement). Believe me, if a cat didn't want to do something, it would probably soon let you know by sinking it's teeth and claws into you.

Considering Morrissey wrote an article not so long ago about the terrible way in which the queens guards wear bearskin hats, I can't help but think that he was making a statement by using this photo, i.e. look at this cute animal on my head......would you brutally kill it any turn it into headwear?? Just a thought.... :)

clealy photoshopped as the cats only got 3 legs

Well, maybe he's only got three legs...;)

The Morrissey/cat on the head photos are so adorable. I'm glad he decided to use this one. I hope, if he tours the USA, he'll use that image here as well. It would be awesome on a t-shirt. The font is nice too. I loved the Refusal font, but this one really grabs me...so to speak.

to use and abuse an animal is circus mentality
if he placed a cat on his head for the sake of a picture its disgusting

irene

You people seriously have too much time on your hands. Reading comments like this, you'd think that inconveniencing a cat was some sort of moral issue. Three pages of it, for christ's sake.

boring... some people on here could start a fight in an empty room!

You people seriously have too much time on your hands. Reading comments like this, you'd think that inconveniencing a cat was some sort of moral issue. Three pages of it, for christ's sake.

Arrogant. But of course everybody has to take an interest in ten pages of endless drivel about useless philosophers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom