2011 UK tour ad

Who else but he would choose this image to promote the tour? :D

2011_uk_tour_ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

Are you crazy? Moz LOVES animals. He respects them and will never make ANYTHING to hurt them. Have you ever read "Animal Liberation"? Well, you will learn something about how people manipulate animals (and I'm pretty sure that a pic like that is not considered "cruelty")

So, read something and come back later, honey :)

Are you crazy? Moz LOVES animals. He respects them and will never make ANYTHING to hurt them. Have you ever read "Animal Liberation"? Well, you will learn something about how people manipulate animals (and I'm pretty sure that a pic like that is not considered "cruelty")

meeoww!

I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

Are you serious???
May I suggest you get a grip. I very much doubt the cat suffered!!!
I think you need more important things to occupy your mind.

A ridiculous picture of a man who looks evermore ridiculous in these troubled days on our earth.Very little man.

I hope you are being facetious because if not, you're a proper idiot.

Geez, relax. The cat is fine.

i hate that image and i'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.

aye, but enoughabout moz,the cat looks happy

I was shocked too at some of the Comment on here! was not sure if they were serious with their views :confused:

Morrissey loves all animals and cats are his favorite.

No-one else would, that's why we love Morrissey so much, cos he gives us what we don't expect.

Back
Top Bottom