2011 Tour

btw what time do shows start? Will people still have time to get trollied afterwards and get home at a respectable hour?

Last edited:
Hi, I just wanted to let people know who haven't got tickets yet that I'm likely to have some spares (Plymouth or York) and I will post them up here as soon as I know for face value. I'm sure a lot more will turn up before the gigs too, there's a long wait yet.

btw what time do shows start? Will people still have time to get trollied afterwards and get home at a respectable hour?

7.30 doors, support on at 8-ish, Moz on for 9 o'clock and off for 10.30 (if we're lucky, some of the last gigs bearly strectched over an hour).

f***ing Ticketmaster. I had a ticket for York Standing but they wouldn't deliever abroad and collect at box office were missing on delievery methods. Now they're all gone. Anyone got an extra ticket for York? I can trade one for Grimsby.
i remember from previous sales
they dont have that as posssible box to click for box office collection yes but i phoned them after i bought them and they arranged the pick up at box offce(even if its not stated) has never failed.
it sucks to pay postal costs but its what it is
couldn get any tixs on tm this time but that i remember
at least some of the dates on gigsandtours i got 20/30mminutes later
but tm.co.uk and seetickets.com i coulntn get ANY tixs..i dont really understand ho its posssible from the exact second the sale started,
only york missing for me.

Last edited:
Anyone who bought tickets for York via the Barbican website, relax all is well.
Just spoke to the chap at the box office and he explained that we won't receive a confirmation email.
If you have received a ref number at the end of the online purchse process, you are guaranteed a ticket.
Tickets are due to be posted in the next 3 to 4 weeks.

See you all there...

Cheers,

I.R.

Anyone who bought tickets for York via the Barbican website, relax all is well.
Just spoke to the chap at the box office and he explained that we won't receive a confirmation email.
If you have received a ref number at the end of the online purchse process, you are guaranteed a ticket.
Tickets are due to be posted in the next 3 to 4 weeks.

See you all there...

Cheers,

I.R.
Excellent news! :thumb: You've saved me an overseas phone call. :flowers:

does anyone know if they( -gigsand tours)cancel order if one put in the wrong telephone number ?
i bought grimsby and plymouth from there
I mixed up germany an Uk ie. 0044 instead of 0049
havent received confirmation mail yet. but when i tracked the order(as i scribbled down confirmation mail on paper) its there.
did anyone get their confirmationmail?

Last edited:
4 for Plymouth all sorted. Judging by the posts on here it's gonna be empty. Anyone else actually going to this one?
Gonna be my daughters 1st Moz gig. Happy 18th pressie for her. Hope she appreciates how lucky she us!

4 for Plymouth all sorted. Anyone else actually going to this one? Very few forum posts mentioning it. Gonna be my daughters 1st Moz gig. Special 18th birthday gift. Hope she appreciates how lucky she is.

4 for Plymouth all sorted. Anyone else actually going to this one? Very few forum posts mentioning it. Gonna be my daughters 1st Moz gig. Special 18th birthday gift. Hope she appreciates how lucky she is.

I'll be there. What a week for my laptop to decide to pack in. Managed to get 2 standing for Plymouth I think via the phone. Dunoon was beyond hopeless. Oh well. I've seen him more than enough times so once will be enough for me. If he turns up. Are there any Plymouth tix left

does anyone know if they( -gigsand tours)cancel order if one put in the wrong telephone number ?
i bought grimsby and plymouth from there
I mixed up germany an Uk ie. 0044 instead of 0049
havent received confirmation mail yet. but when i tracked the order(as i scribbled down confirmation mail on paper) its there.
did anyone get their confirmationmail?

I don't think you need to worry Shelia. I've changed contact phone numbers and addresses many tickets for tickets from See. Just give them a call and they'll update your details on their database. (I wouldn't send them a email as they never seem to reply to contact detail changes)

Yeah, they were still listed 1/2 hour ago.

Has anyone of you ever been to "Ironworks" (Inverness) or "Queen's Hall Dunoon"? If yes, how is it like? Space for how many people?

Has anyone of you ever been to "Ironworks" (Inverness) or "Queen's Hall Dunoon"? If yes, how is it like? Space for how many people?

I've never been, but I'm going Dunoon and by all accounts it's very small. Maybe less than 1000 standing, which will be brilliant for a moz gig

Edit: Just rang, too be nosey really, Queens Hall is 1000 standing

Last edited:
FFS lost my Grimsby ticket. My card got declined ( put all the right details in but my bank put a random block on my card). Ticket line just told me and now it's too late!! If anybody has a spare standing ticket can you please let me know.
:tears:

Back
Top Bottom