2011 Tour

Are you guys blind?I just posted a link to the YOrk venues site with tickets. If you miss out now, you're a bloody idiot

Yeah i got straight thru too, but it's Bradford tickets I need, now raising my incentive to two GLASS bottles of Tizer, one gone flat sadly

Blousey - don't go the ebay route just yet. There will be some nice forumite here who will have extras and will be able to help you out, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, I just swore at them a lot instead of bidding. I've got one anyway, they're back up on the York Barbican website. Shhwing.

I have my ticket for Plymouth - I feel slightly sorry for the great man having to come down here (Plymouth being the most unholy of dives going), but I won't complain - I only have a half hour journey to make! I hope everyone on here is ecstatic as me right now.

I'm off to make myself an advent-esque calender to count down to June 30th...

How do I pay? I've come to the step Payment Information but there is no box where I can type in my credit card information or continue,. What do I do?

you may hav to register first but it will keep your tickets for you while you do it

thanks for the York Dorimm...ok so if I cant get to Bradford its York for me...and Inverness of course ;)

It's absolutely mental that an hour after tickets went onsale people are still getting standing tickets.

Glad I helped so many of you out, I didn't even buy my tickets from them, was just on their site to see where the venue is :)

Their online booking system went live today which may be why you're having to wait on your email confirmations? Give them a call to get your confirmation number: 08448542757

Back
Top Bottom