2011 Tour

I seem to remember getting my ticket for the Leeds show in 2009 from a presale on TicketWeb - didn't need a password, don't know if it's the same for TM this time round. Just waiting for the Perth date to appear then the whole tour will be up.

Is York not going to happen? It's the only place barely reachable from an airport, travelling from Ireland.

Any idea what DF Presale means on the Hawick listing on TM? As in, what does the DF refer to? It sounds kind of like a sponsored presale which would probably indicate a password, but sponsored by whom?

Is York not going to happen? It's the only place barely reachable from an airport, travelling from Ireland.

presale only for scottish dates
york and co. happen on friday..see seetickets

Any idea what DF Presale means on the Hawick listing on TM? As in, what does the DF refer to? It sounds kind of like a sponsored presale which would probably indicate a password, but sponsored by whom?

Despairfaction.com??

York better happen as it's the main gig I want to go to! By 'the whole tour will be up' I wasn't just referring to Ticketmaster, all four English dates are already on seetickets.

So, just so I've got it straight:

Presale for Scottish shows tomorrow at 9 on both ticketmaster.co.uk and gigsinscotland.com
English shows for sale on Friday at 9 on both seetickets.com and gigsandtours.com
The English shows aren't listed on ticketmaster at all?

Am I right?

Good luck to everyone, I hope everyone gets what they want.

So, just so I've got it straight:

Presale for Scottish shows tomorrow at 9 on both ticketmaster.co.uk and gigsinscotland.com
English shows for sale on Friday at 9 on both seetickets.com and gigsandtours.com
The English shows aren't listed on ticketmaster at all?

Am I right?

Good luck to everyone, I hope everyone gets what they want.

But surely Ticketmaster must put up the english shows tomorrow?

on ticketmaster, change region to UK, the english dates will show.

my bad it doesn't show english dates. it should be added by tomorrow. If not, seetickets should do for me.

Thursday ticketmaster presale

As in previous years, is there a password to be had for the ticketmaster presale on Thursday ?

Re: Thursday ticketmaster presale

Is there a password then for this presale that anybody knows about?

cheers

Back
Top Bottom