2011 Tour

going to bradford st.georges

anyone guess how fast this will sell out?

if your on seetickets for 9am monday morning is it definite you will get tickets?

silly question i know but need re-assurance :crazy:

Yes. You shouldn't have a problem if you're ready at that time. I always have to wait til after work. Why do tickets always go on sale on weekday mornings? Why? Why Why Why Why?

i guess so, logically it would be harsh to miss out on tickets at 9.
I know you have a massive point, it is such an inconvenient time

hahahahahaha the answer i most feared. is demand that great? whys moz so different from any other artist...
aaaa so does that leave you enough time before hand to get tickets???

It can be like that, other times you just cruise it? You can only try your best, and people in general are good on here at sorting you out.

okay i see, fair enough :) yeah have experienced that a few times, just with these being smaller venues, not toured in over a year etc etc just needed a few words of guidance

You may have Cocteau Twins and Lowlife, but not Morrissey :D

Both those bands are from Grangemouth where I grew up - I have never heard anyone reference Lowlife before! Good on ya!

p.s. Moz loves the Scots cos we are misfits like him,,, ;-)

It's moments like this that I live for. Last year was so barren, it was awful. I actually found myself going off him a bit :(. I found out about the tour as soon as I got up this afternoon, and I've been happy all day. Thank you so much Morrissey! Viva!

"Even now, in the final hour of my life I'm falling in love again"

Generally DF concerts have a pre-sale. Do you know ii they are the promoters this time?

well all the other concerts booked in the queens hall have been df so i expect so

could anyone give me a rough idea of travel time and cost to get to all the scottish shows?

aye get the strangeways minibus you lazy git

Last Western Ferry is at 1130, but they might add another. They do that for The Cowal Games. Last CalMac at the moment is 8.30 but they haven't put the summer schedule up yet. Only problem is you wont get out of Gourock at that time. The last train back up to Glasgow is 11.17pm.

but you can drive as well and dont have to wait on the ferry

Thats not how it works. Basically your life is ruined all weekend, until you manage to bag yout ticket. I have a Dental appointment at 10am on Monday!!!
hmmpf.. i will be be busy too at 10am too
. if sale start the usual 9 am which is is 10 am here in germany...
and wont be online before 11.30 not a big chance to get tixs at that time anymore eh;)

which of all the dates would be the "best venue" or and also which town in terms of landscape would be great to be there pre concert?

My wife and always take St Patricks week off, so she will also be at home to mop up the rest of the tickets!!

I hope this tour (to promote VBOM) lasts all the year and comes out from Europe to Latin American countries.

Back
Top Bottom